Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

13 minutes ago, Jas said:

But there's Moscow, there's last year...

Moscow is older than Portsmouth and last year hardly counts, since we had been using the kit since the West Ham defeat 😄

53 minutes ago, Milan said:

Moscow is older than Portsmouth and last year hardly counts, since we had been using the kit since the West Ham defeat 😄

We still wore it. 

10 minutes ago, Jas said:

Whole group is available, according to Tuchel. Also reiterated that Kepa will start the final.

Tuchel also confirmed Kante will start tomorrow. Said he was rested in midweek due to pain management, to get some treatment but trained fine yesterday and today. 

thank fuck for the returnees.

My favourite line from the presser:

"It's the moment to step up and enjoy ourselves at the highest level and by enjoying we mean hard work and suffer"😂

TT turning into a more elquent Conte lol

It’s weird. I would be disappointed if we lose this but I wouldn’t be devastated. Whereas I would be devastated if we lost to them in the league game.

Top 4 is just so much more important to the club than a trophy we’ve won so many times already. Yes, historically speaking a trophy is much more important and we won’t look back in 10 years to reminisce about finishing 3rd/4th, but for the well-being of the club in the short term it’s much more important to play in the CL.

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It’s weird. I would be disappointed if we lose this but I wouldn’t be devastated. Whereas I would be devastated if we lost to them in the league game.

Top 4 is just so much more important to the club than a trophy we’ve won so many times already. Yes, historically speaking a trophy is much more important and we won’t look back in 10 years to reminisce about finishing 3rd/4th, but for the well-being of the club in the short term it’s much more important to play in the CL.

While it is a game and a trophy I want us to win tomorrow, finishing in the top 4 has given us the fantastic run in this season’s Champions League, a place in the final and possibly the triumph itself. So yeah, we all want to win tomorrow but we want to be playing in the Champions League more.

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Wana win this..least then we know we'll end the season with something..cause we could end with nothing if all goes super wrong. 

Yup. win this and worry about the rest later. We have one big and one slight advantage over Leicester. We have the bigger squad and will be able to field more fresh players in the league game and dont need to travel for either game. leicester either have to stay in London and sleep 3 nights in a hotel or travel back and forth.