Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Jase

43 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

So if we are lucky we could have him ready for CL final

He needs to at a minimum play the last two league games to be in contention.

Can't make the same mistake Spurs did with Kane in 2019 and play a player barely match fit.

Edited by Tomo

2 hours ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

WTF happenend? They said he will be back for the Fulham match. And now he's still out. 

Arse will treat this like a cup final and we’ll never hear the end of it from their fans if we lose to the worst Arse team in my lifetime at home with top 4 on the line.

Good that the likes of Silva, Havertz, Mount etc will be nice and fresh after resting at the weekend. Can’t afford to choke like we did last time we played them this season.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Arse will treat this like a cup final and we’ll never hear the end of it from their fans if we lose to the worst Arse team in my lifetime at home with top 4 on the line.

Good that the likes of Silva, Havertz, Mount etc will be nice and fresh after resting at the weekend. Can’t afford to choke like we did last time we played them this season.

Do we really want to risk Silva here? I'd be fine with Zouma. 

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Do we really want to risk Silva here? I'd be fine with Zouma. 

I would and then rotate him for the FA Cup game.

After the Leicester win, if I had to choose i'd rather take a win against Arsenal than win the Cup on Saturday. CL football is simply a bigger prize these days, so all guns blazing tmrw.

Mendy
Zouma - Silva - Rüdiger
James - Gilmour - Jorginho - Chilwell
Ziyech - Mount
Havertz

I would play something along those lines. Hopefully one or two key players get a rest, but not too many, want to beat Arsenal badly. Azpi and Kante are due for some rest imo, Gilmour and Zouma have proven to be adequate covers.

Edited by manpe

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Win this and we are guaranteed to finish at least fourth, and the ECL next season.

Will be great to beat this lot, especially after they robbed us in the last cup final

And the other final we played against them..

Edited by Laylabelle

5 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Win this and we are guaranteed to finish at least fourth, and the ECL next season.

We need more than 3 points for that.

Liverpool can still end with 69 points. To be sure of top four we need 6 more points, tho 5 might be enough with our GD over Liverpool.

Liverpool have 3 easy games after Utd, so if they  beat Utd they'll have a great chance of reaching 69 points.

A draw will be a bad result tonight and put us under real pressure.