Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Man City 1-2 Chelsea


 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

If you were Abra and Pep says to you "I 'll give you this match and you give me the final", what would you do ?.

Apart from this being illegal game manipulation I would tell him to fuck off

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing about this today was I got up at 7am this morning and on SSN it was City this, City that, Paul Dickov interviewed, City are kings and all that.... The best team in this country rig

Lets be honest. If it was a penalty, wasn't a penalty who cares. That City team needed a win to win the PL. Which nobody is talking about.  They can say its a different game the CL final, which i

1 hour ago, hiterto said:

I would take the three points

 

How can it be made to work though ?
In old England Pep would keep Abra's wife as a hostage till the 30th of the month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Silva, Azpi, Chilwell, Kante, Jorginho, Mount all need a rest (though tbf Kante and Jorginho did get a rest v fulham. 

 

James, Zouma, Alonso and Ziyech should all be good enough to fit for a draw. 

                                   Mendy 

               Zouma      christensen  Rudiger

James           Kante       Jorginho        Alonso 

                        Ziyech          Pulisic 

                                   Havertz 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cosmicway said:

If you were Abra and Pep says to you "I 'll give you this match and you give me the final", what would you do ?.

I would agree, take the points, then screw them over in the final.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Supermonkey said:

Silva, Azpi, Chilwell, Kante, Jorginho, Mount all need a rest (though tbf Kante and Jorginho did get a rest v fulham. 

 

James, Zouma, Alonso and Ziyech should all be good enough to fit for a draw. 

                                   Mendy 

               Zouma      christensen  Rudiger

James           Kante       Jorginho        Alonso 

                        Ziyech          Pulisic 

                                   Havertz 

No way should Zouma being playing against their press. That is a recipe for disaster as he takes too long on the ball and their front three will be all over him. 

Alonso is also a no go, I am one of his biggest supporters, but you do not play him against pace/teams that will have a lot of possession as they will target him. 

I would go with: 

Mendy

Dave AC Rudi

James Jorgi Kante Chilwell

Mount Puli 

Harvetz 

The front three is a bit difficult to predict. Mount really needs a rest, but can you risk losing his off the ball work against City's back line? Ziyech or Werner may come in for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Go with the same team which started against RM.

They've had an extra days rest and had a much easier game midweek, especially on the mental side, so how much our lads have left in the tank for today will be crucial. 

Of course, 3 points would be absolutely massive but I'd be happy to come out of today with a point.  Sadly, can see us losing by a couple today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, cosmicway said:

If you were Abra and Pep says to you "I 'll give you this match and you give me the final", what would you do ?.

 

16 hours ago, hiterto said:

I would take the three points

 

Lol, what? CL winner automatically qualifies for next season, so top 4 becomes redundant at that point. I would gladly lose all of the remaining EPL games and FA Cup if it means we win the CL, not even a contest. I would laugh in Pep's face and not say anything.

Edited by manpe
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, manpe said:

 

Lol, what? CL winner automatically qualifies for next season, so top 4 becomes redundant at that point. I would gladly lose all of the remaining EPL games and FA Cup if it means we win the CL, not even a contest. I would laugh in Pep's face and not say anything.

No, lets' assume first of all there can be no cheating.
There are safety catches, since both own oil wells, tankers, marijuana valleys and they can find something.
It's a two person game.
In 2003 Saddam Hussein made the wrong decision in the two person game. He did n't want to hang, the allies should n't really want war (unless they too were fools). So the solution of the two person game was for Saddam to resign and go to Switzerland. He did n't do it.
In our case ?
But after the foxes popped out maybe no.

Edited by cosmicway
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am afraid for Gilmour. He couldn't control Sheffield and Fulham yet City. 

I guess this game is thrown and I'm OK with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eeesh. In a game both sides absolutely want to (and in our case kinda need to) win I don’t like the look of our XI at all. 
 

Not so confident here and am kind of scared for Billy against that midfield. I can foresee City completely starving our attack of any service. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am afraid for Gilmour. He couldn't control Sheffield and Fulham yet City. 

I guess this game is thrown and I'm OK with it. 

I dunno, Billy seems a bit like the rest of our team, shows up for the big boys and not against the underdogs. I would rather he came on at 60 mins but he isn't a complete liability. 

My biggest worry is Alonso. As anyone who pays attention to my posts knows, I am one of the more ardent supporters of Alonso. However, even I recognise he can be a liability in games where the other team are going to have a lot of the ball and have pace going forward. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, how much do we care about the result today, especially after Leicester and Spurs lost?

Surprised to see Werner starting after he started the last 4 games. I assume he and perhaps Kante will be rested against Arsenal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jas said:

So, how much do we care about the result today, especially after Leicester and Spurs lost?

Surprised to see Werner starting after he started the last 4 games. I assume he and perhaps Kante will be rested against Arsenal?

Kante and Werner both have monumental endurance so I guess they dont need the rest that much. have been happy to play thorugh a lot of games this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas changed the title to Man City 1-2 Chelsea
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...