Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Man City 1-2 Chelsea

Followers 1

Posted (edited)

Haha, I was so angry in the 91 minute, cos we were clearly better than this fuckers, clearly deserve to win and they scored a lucky goal

And then came the one and only....

MARCOS ALONSO!!! 

E04rluIXEAA0_sd?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ColorfulWellgroomedKatydid-size_restrict

Edited by Patrick Bamford
  • Like 2
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing about this today was I got up at 7am this morning and on SSN it was City this, City that, Paul Dickov interviewed, City are kings and all that.... The best team in this country rig

Lets be honest. If it was a penalty, wasn't a penalty who cares. That City team needed a win to win the PL. Which nobody is talking about.  They can say its a different game the CL final, which i

Just now, cosmicway said:

It's obvious there is no great difference between the two teams.
So the wild favouritism for City in the final is unjustified.

They are the more rounded squad but with their high line they get eaten alive by our pace . 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

They are the more rounded squad but with their high line they get eaten alive by our pace . 

This is why I wonder whether Guardiola try to change tack and defend a bit deeper in the final. 

8 minutes ago, Stats said:

Wow. What a turnaround in events. Thanks a lot Aguero. I wonder if he done that on purpose as he wants to play UCL with us next season :D

Anyway to the game, my MOTM was Reece James. He was brilliant. He was brilliant defensively and offensively. Thought Pulisic was outstanding too. The amount of fouls he drew and counter attacks he initiated was amazing. I thought when Gilmour conceded that penalty, that was us finished. Wow. Totally ecstatic right now.

Don't want to get complacent but that should be us top 4. Also paid off, resting likes of Mount, Chilwell, Silva and also Havertz did not come on too.

Must admit that I've not been that impressed with James for much of this season, but that second half was as good as I've ever seen from him!  

Had Mendy on toast!

• Like 1
Just now, Jas said:

This is why I wonder whether Guardiola try to change tack and defend a bit deeper in the final. 

He probably will but that gives us more space between the lines . Also it is somewhat in pros dna to lay with a high line otherwise his counter pressing does not work. They played with a deeper line after the equaliser yet we manager to get behind 

Just now, chippy said:

Must admit that I've not been that impressed with James for much of this season, but that second half was as good as I've ever seen from him!  

Had Mendy on toast!

I think generally, he has had a very solid season. First few months of season he was arguably our best player, then had a dip in form like many of our other players however when he has played under Tuchel, he has looked ever so solid. One thing though, this was probably his best offensive performance for us for a long while.

I know it's a sin but I backed the draw, double with Inter Milan hcp -1.
Failed to strike the cashout button as well - would have costed me 0.001 of the winnings.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

He probably will but that gives us more space between the lines . Also it is somewhat in pros dna to lay with a high line otherwise his counter pressing does not work. They played with a deeper line after the equaliser yet we manager to get behind 

True. Just need to ensure the passing and movement is quick and sharp.

16 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

True and he got it. It’s still a penalty despite intention. IMO of course.

well, lets go back in time

sterling never should have been on the pitch anyway, to score that goal and then get involved in that pen/no pen shite

as he red card fouled early on, and Taylor did fuckall

nasty ankle breaker studs up tackle on Werner (I think it was Werner) in 12th minute

• Like 1

This also puts pressure on Man Utd to win their next three games. They cannot sit players against Leicester and coast into 2nd now. 

Just seen the winning goal again and superb pass from CHO to play Werner in. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This also puts pressure on Man Utd to win their next three games. They cannot sit players against Leicester and coast into 2nd now. 

Not sure if they care too much where they finish. They look certain for the Top 4 anyway. 

Posted (edited)

No way for Manchester City in the Uefa Champion League Final. We FC Chelsea London win it.
We FC Chelsea London won in the FA CUP SEMI FINAL and today in the Premier League.
Josep Guardiola try diffrent Players diffrent Tactic. He lost both Games and He will loose also the Champions League Final.
Josep Guardiola exchange diffrent Players. Raheem Sterling & Sergio Kun Aguero played in the 1st Lineup.
Kyle Walker, Ilkay Gundogan, Fernandinho, Phil Foden & Kevin De Bruyne
did not came in the Game. He lost He loose also the Final vs us.

Edited by Tomislava10Barisic
  • Jase changed the title to Man City 1-2 Chelsea