Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Followers 1

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

I assume over Pulisic...?

That but more so Azpi and Werner from what I’ve seen. Even though Werner has be doing everything but scoring a lot of our fans treat him like Torres 2.0.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you okay man ? 

Jesus christ. It is the same on the other forum. People taking shots at Lamps and rightly so people are coming in and hitting out against those who are taking shots at him. Lamps regardless of what he

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

That but more so Azpi and Werner from what I’ve seen. Even though Werner has be doing everything but scoring a lot of our fans treat him like Torres 2.0.

Here's hoping he will be our torres tonight 

• Thanks 1
Just now, LAM09 said:

Very surprised to see Pulisic left on the bench. I guess Tuchel is hoping Havertz and Werner continue where they left off.

Probably also wants option from the bench to help impact games. Havertz and Ziyech didn't do much from the bench last week and Pulisic has tended to tire off after 60-65 mins in recent matches, especially if he's getting kicked etc as well.

Just now, Jas said:

Probably also wants option from the bench to help impact games. Havertz and Ziyech didn't do much from the bench last week and Pulisic has tended to tire off after 60-65 mins in recent matches, especially if he's getting kicked etc as well.

True. I had hoped that Werner would have played that role instead, but hey. 

Everything or nothing  tonight.

Come on Chelsea !!

Final or nothing .

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Think before the game, the biggest debate was Havertz or Werner but hey ho, Tuchel has decided to throw a slight curveball. 

I've seen people saying that Werner should start anyway, despite his misses, because of what he brings to the team beyond than just the goals, which I agree from a tactical POV but like everyone else, think the biggest concern, especially tonight in this very game, with him is "will he convert the chance(s)?".

1 minute ago, Jas said:

Think before the game, the biggest debate was Havertz or Werner but hey ho, Tuchel has decided to throw a slight curveball. 

I've seen people saying that Werner should start anyway, despite his misses, because of what he brings to the team beyond than just the goals, which I agree from a tactical POV but like everyone else, think the biggest concern, especially tonight in this very game, with him is "will he convert the chance(s)?".

I wanted him in because him being on the last shoulder kept the cbs from pushing too high which left room precisely for pulisic to dribble through the middle lol.

Posted (edited)

Would've played Puli rather than Werner. 

I am going to disappear now as I am likely to spout nonsense as the game is in play. However, all I ask of TT is that if it is 1-1 in the 119th minute. Then he only has one job to do, and that is to pull out Big Willy. 

Edited by King Kante

Honestly, Pulisic is able to go full speed for about half the game. He is fast to get going off the bench. I can see a second half of him making run after run.

4 minutes ago, Jas said:

Most likely not lol. Hoping to be proved wrong..

Attacking players just need to run at Ramos as many times as they can and try to make him David Luiz himself. Either rash red card or silly, clown shoes mistake.

1 minute ago, Supermonkey said:

I wanted him in because him being on the last shoulder kept the cbs from pushing too high which left room precisely for pulisic to dribble through the middle lol.

That's why I said tactically, it makes sense to start him. It's just that we might curse him as well. Just hope he brings that shooting boots tonight...PUHLEEZE! 

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

That's why I said tactically, it makes sense to start him. It's just that we might curse him as well. Just hope he brings that shooting boots tonight...PUHLEEZE! 

Maybe he does his signature first time right foot top left hand corner. The magic of the CL hopefully 

Glad to see Havertz start. Literally can’t think of a single thing that Werner gives us that Pulisic doesn’t give us more of. But whatever.

Madrid team is significantly stronger than in the first leg. Possibly their bext xi but the 3 newcomers might not be 100% sharp yet. we have to exploit that and hammer them with our running and pressing.

I really dont get Chelsea fans making pulisic like messi level 

Come on support Chelsea 

i never watched the second leg in barcelona 2012. i was to nervous to watch it, now im a bit calmer. probably because of the mix of us winning it already and the fact i dont hate real as much as i hated that barcelona team.

• Jase changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid