Followers 1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you okay man ? 

Jesus christ. It is the same on the other forum. People taking shots at Lamps and rightly so people are coming in and hitting out against those who are taking shots at him. Lamps regardless of what he

48 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Lets be optimistic, this is our biggest night in 10 years. We will win tonight!

I struggle to be optimistic at the best of times. It helps with the disappointment lol but I can't lie there's a reluctant confidence that we will at least compete. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

I'm more worried about Benzema than Hazard.

Agreed... his CL record, esp of late, is indeed worrying.

Eden has the advantage of knowing the pitch (and facilities) inside and out, but has the disadvantage of facing defenders who know his style and are used to his movement. It's hard to predict, but the latter usually wins.

This is a great game to play! It's no disaster to lose to RM, so you can play full of confidence and with a swagger - leave everything on the pitch. Our intensity has been great since Tuchel took over and we need to be more intense than Real today.

Edited by robsblubot

Ahhrghhh it's soo close... I can't handle the nerves.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Ahhrghhh it's soo close... I can't handle the nerves.

Kind of the perfect 2nd leg for CL semi final huh? All the right amount of nerves and anticipation. Its part of the experience

• Like 1

Nerves really setting in now. I’m predicting that Real Madrid will come out hyper aggressive and hunting for an early goal to try and rattle us.

So hopefully our speedy guys up front are on their game and ready to exploit their high press.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nerves really setting in now. I’m predicting that Real Madrid will come out hyper aggressive and hunting for an early goal to try and rattle us.

So hopefully our speedy guys up front are on their game and ready to exploit their high press.

Trying to imagine Toni Kroos being hyper aggressive lol.

Tuchel really just threw a slight curveball with the XI...

This is fucking bullshit, I have been through wars and I never got stressed, this match have me shitting bricks......

Mendy

Azpi

Rudiger

Christensen

Silva

Chilwell

Kante

Jorginho

Mount

Werner

Havertz

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid