Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid


 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Eden Hazard is set to start against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge tomorrow .
 
 
tomorrow at that time we will know ....
Edited by milka
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you okay man ? 

Jesus christ. It is the same on the other forum. People taking shots at Lamps and rightly so people are coming in and hitting out against those who are taking shots at him. Lamps regardless of what he

After seeing the disgraceful behaviour of the PSG players - I feel I have misjudged TT.

What a bunch of petulant wankers.

I bet they didn't listen to anything he said.

Well done to City. Total professionalism.

I expect the same antics from Real Madrid tomorrow night. I just pray we get a decent performance from the Ref.

UEFA should fine PSG - some awful challenges at the end and brought the game into disrepute.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muzchap said:

After seeing the disgraceful behaviour of the PSG players - I feel I have misjudged TT.

What a bunch of petulant wankers.

I bet they didn't listen to anything he said.

Well done to City. Total professionalism.

I expect the same antics from Real Madrid tomorrow night. I just pray we get a decent performance from the Ref.

UEFA should fine PSG - some awful challenges at the end and brought the game into disrepute.

Some fans were wary of Tuchel because of his behavior with the board. 

Look at Icardi tonight. A ghost. 50 million. This was a Leonardo transfer, when Tuchel was begging them for full backs. 

You can see why no manager can work with them. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Some fans were wary of Tuchel because of his behavior with the board. 

Look at Icardi tonight. A ghost. 50 million. This was a Leonardo transfer, when Tuchel was begging them for full backs. 

You can see why no manager can work with them. 

yup the lack of quality is their main problem - the behavior was just frustration for being so soundly beaten.

Regarding the game tomorrow, think the strategy will be very much the same with lots of pace in the attack and quick transition.

Not that concerned about Eden. He's obviously a quality player, but RM has a lot of that anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

After seeing the disgraceful behaviour of the PSG players - I feel I have misjudged TT.

What a bunch of petulant wankers.

I bet they didn't listen to anything he said.

Well done to City. Total professionalism.

I expect the same antics from Real Madrid tomorrow night. I just pray we get a decent performance from the Ref.

UEFA should fine PSG - some awful challenges at the end and brought the game into disrepute.

I didnt see the game, but the players throwing their toys out the pram, sounds like the Spurs  team the night of the so called battle of the bridge. Coincidence both teans were managed by Potch?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, chippy said:

I didnt see the game, but the players throwing their toys out the pram, sounds like the Spurs  team the night of the so called battle of the bridge. Coincidence both teans were managed by Potch?

Yup agree- he seems to encourage petulant prima donnas. 

Let's make it an all English final in UCL and Europa League. I clearly hate all of the other teams, but will support them getting to the final as it's more beneficial for our League. It shows the quality is improving and those 1 team leagues are slipping behind (except Spain)

Edited by Muzchap
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we get off to another fast assured start like the first leg. If we start like vs Fulham, it will be a long night because regardless of what Madrid line up they put out, you know they are looking to score as this swings the tie for them. We need to keep a clean sheet at all costs but also score to make absolutely certain. City just played a perfect game tonight I would say, we need to do the same.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hope we get off to another fast assured start like the first leg. If we start like vs Fulham, it will be a long night because regardless of what Madrid line up they put out, you know they are looking to score as this swings the tie for them. We need to keep a clean sheet at all costs but also score to make absolutely certain. City just played a perfect game tonight I would say, we need to do the same.

1 goal for us hardly means anything, all it does is prevent a loss at 90 minutes if Real score 1. Away goals only really start counting when you get two plus. It is why I was so disappointed last week. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
hace 31 minutos, King Kante dijo:

1 goal for us hardly means anything, all it does is prevent a loss at 90 minutes if Real score 1. Away goals only really start counting when you get two plus. It is why I was so disappointed last week. 

Still first goal for us will make Madrid play much more offensive as they will need 2 goals, meaning spaces for us to exploit though. As long as we can get the first goal, keep it tight at the back and play in those spaces they will undoubtedly leave to try chase the game I think we will be sound. Whilst they need a goal they wont be as easy to play against like last week so we need to get them committing players up the pitch. Or just control them from minute 1 which may not be as easy as they will definitely play much better.

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This looking so wrong ..

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Still first goal for us will make Madrid play much more offensive as they will need 2 goals, meaning spaces for us to exploit though. As long as we can get the first goal, keep it tight at the back and play in those spaces they will undoubtedly leave to try chase the game I think we will be sound. Whilst they need a goal they wont be as easy to play against like last week so we need to get them committing players up the pitch. Or just control them from minute 1 which may not be as easy as they will definitely play much better.

We tore them apart at 0-0 as we did at 1-0 and created chances en masse . Other then the dippers we did not struggle to create at all to unlock them. I am fairly confident we can do so again. In fact under TT apart from the fgamew be Spurs and wolves which were early on, we never failed to create at least 3 huge chances and a couple of almost huge chances were the penultimate ball was lagging. The problem remains the finishing. If we make a meal out of it again it can still be a tight rope this.  But if we one time have our shooting boots and this can easily be a thumping. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodluck to the lads, i hope they give it their all and can qualify for the final, whatever happens, happens, the fact that we already won this cup after many dissapointments in the past it makes me have less expectations than before. I’m very proud of this team and what they achieved so far. Cheers and KTBFFH

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Supermonkey said:

I got a bad feeling about this. 

Lets be optimistic, this is our biggest night in 10 years. We will win tonight!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

a little German pre game old school metal

I can so see Tuchel bangin' out to this lolol

🤟🏽

Thomas Tuchel and the restless mind. | Gary Thacker

  • Cool 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Still first goal for us will make Madrid play much more offensive as they will need 2 goals, meaning spaces for us to exploit though. As long as we can get the first goal, keep it tight at the back and play in those spaces they will undoubtedly leave to try chase the game I think we will be sound. Whilst they need a goal they wont be as easy to play against like last week so we need to get them committing players up the pitch. Or just control them from minute 1 which may not be as easy as they will definitely play much better.

A goal for us shouldn't change Madrid's approach. They have got to score at least once regardless, us scoring does not change that. The only difference is a goal for us means if they get their goal then it is on to extra time (which heavily favours the away side anyway.) 

Us scoring first pretty much means nothing. One of the best examples of this was when we played Le Arse in 2004. It was 1-1 in the first leg and then they scored first in the second leg. However, when they did it didn't change anything, we still had to score and we just kept to the game plan we were working with. The real changer in that tie was Bridge's goal, which was the second away goal, which mean they had to score 2.

The only way a first goal means anything to the tie tonight is if Real go 1 up, as at that point it gives us the lifeline of extra time. Best way of looking at it at the moment is that with it currently being 1-1 after the away leg, the score is really 1.5 v 1 for us. A goal for us makes it 2-1, so it really is negligible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what kind of lousy mindgame is it with Hazard. Let's face it, he was invisible in last match and I hardly think his presence unsettles anyone here

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Supermonkey said:

I got a bad feeling about this. 

I feel the same. I am just wondering how we are going to get fecked. Will it be a VAR/Ref special or will one of our own do something ridiculous?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...