Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Followers 1

57 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

By far! We have to pull it off first tho. Winning the FA cup will be huge for our CL chances. Would give us that last bit of extra confidence

Not for me. The Premier League title outranks everything else.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you okay man ? 

Jesus christ. It is the same on the other forum. People taking shots at Lamps and rightly so people are coming in and hitting out against those who are taking shots at him. Lamps regardless of what he

Something I just remembered and fair play to him Glenn Hoddle called this around 6-8 weeks ago on BT Sport.

He said Chelsea can win this competition. The other pundits smiled and I thought, bit strong mate, but lo and behold- here we are, 90 mins away from it.

Fair play to Hoddle. You could argue he started the modern day era of Chelsea. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Bookies now: City 1.44 (!), CFC 2.75.

It was similar odds when we faced Bayern in 2012

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

It was similar odds when we faced Bayern in 2012

It's 1.90-3.75-3.75 for the 90 minutes and 1.44-2.75 for who wins the trophy as I said.
In 2012 against Bayern was it  really ? I think we had a better team than they did and if the final was not in Munich Chelsea would be the favourites.

6 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

E0qF55zXMAMOBv2?format=jpg&name=small

One of the big game changers today.

Had even one of the Benzema shots had gone in, it could have changed the complexion of the entire match.

Outstanding.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Stats said:

Jesus christ. It is the same on the other forum. People taking shots at Lamps and rightly so people are coming in and hitting out against those who are taking shots at him. Lamps regardless of what he said played a huge part in us getting through the UCL, finishing top and eased through the group. He is a legend and one of us and I am sure will be delighted in us reaching the final. Can't people just be happy we are in a final. Started by Lamps and finished by Tuchel and hopefully best to come . You would think Lamps is some villain the way people are taking unnecessary shots at him. It is a brilliant night for all those connected with Chelsea!

Seriously that is so dumb ... Imagine if we had finished outside of top 4 last season, no CL in the first place forget having a shot at it ... With depleted squad and academy Lampard managed to make it top 4. Our memories are so short term and fickle.

If we attribute failure to a manager why can't we give him credit on something which attribute to success. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What a performance!!! Clinical, professional, the camaraderie and determination. Madrid might not be on the best form but we didnt step back just because we have a slim advantage ... we went at them hard and didnt give them any space to play. Just a surprise that we didnt have more goals. 

Loved the emotions from Silva once the match ended ... he missed out last season at the last hurdle along with Tuchel and now it's like Life is giving another opportunity. 

ISTANBUL !!! Here we come !!! 

• Like 1

Such a great game, but it's still a bit baffling how many chances we fluffed and Real could stay in the match up until the very end and it should've been over in the beginning at the 2nd half. Funny enough Werner didn't make a miss that sticks out, in fact he did well in taking his offside goal and was in the right place after Havertz hit the crossbar.

• Like 1

If the final is actually played in Istanbul, can Roman go there and be there? Like in Baku?

3 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Seriously that is so dumb ... Imagine if we had finished outside of top 4 last season, no CL in the first place forget having a shot at it ... With depleted squad and academy Lampard managed to make it top 4. Our memories are so short term and fickle.

If we attribute failure to a manager why can't we give him credit on something which attribute to success. 

Not to mention Lampard was the major factor in convincing Kai, Timo and Thiago to come here. If we want to go back further even his playing career massively influenced the history of this club and thus also indirectly the position we are in now.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Not to mention Lampard was the major factor in convincing Kai, Timo and Thiago to come here. If we want to go back further even his playing career massively influenced the history of this club and thus also indirectly the position we are in now.

That what I m saying we have so short term memory and are fickle. We only see success as the driver and not the people who contributed towards it. 

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid