Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Followers 1

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Must be honest, that Real team was absolute shit!

For a Real Madrid.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you okay man ? 

Jesus christ. It is the same on the other forum. People taking shots at Lamps and rightly so people are coming in and hitting out against those who are taking shots at him. Lamps regardless of what he

Can you imagine the Bridge with fans? They would destroy it, they would deserve it.

• Like 1
Just now, Milan said:

Can you imagine the Bridge with fans? They would destroy it, they would deserve it.

Fans were really needed in the Atletico and Real home games. There would have been earthquakes! 

• Like 1
Justo ahora, Jas dijo:

This will go down well in Madrid ...

Also worth noting that we have reached the CL final before Courtois or Hazard ...

Not wrong either though regarding his reaction but suppose a lot of footballers are like that now.

But aye I am glad that we have beat Real on the way to the final, even more so considering the super league debacle this season and the fact Eden and Tibo went there aa they felt it gave them more a chance for European success. 

For me, Hazard looks finished... like if he wasn't on huge wages I think Madrid would be desperate to get rid of him in the summer (and before someone says it no we don’t want him back - not in that state) 😂

And well Courtois maybe hes won a few trophies etc but probably no more than what he would of won here had he stayed. 

• Like 1

RM will always be respected.
Reaching the semis is called "stone years" for them.
Their huge error was letting Cristiano go.

Also, we are due a pen in the final. That foul on Ziyech in the last second, LMAO. I will take it in the final, no problem.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not wrong either though regarding his reaction but suppose a lot of footballers are like that now.

But aye I am glad that we have beat Real on the way to the final, even more so considering the super league debacle this season and the fact Eden and Tibo went there aa they felt it gave them more a chance for European success. 

For me, Hazard looks finished... like if he wasn't on huge wages I think Madrid would be desperate to get rid of him in the summer (and before someone says it no we don’t want him back - not in that state) 😂

And well Courtois maybe hes won a few trophies etc but probably no more than what he would of won here had he stayed. 

Hazard is probably another example of a player burned unexpectedly, as I say elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Criminal we did not get a pen in the last minute either . Ref completely saved reals ass

The Italians are soft hearted.

13 minutes ago, King Kante said:

This is the last time I am going to say it so not to keep repeating myself. Around two weeks ago, the high end hotels prices for the 28th May went through the roof when compared to a non-event day at Wembley. Very suspicious if you ask me.......

Just hedging their bets - we will see. All i will say playing in covid ridden Turkey, allowing thousands of fans to travel is madness.

The crazy thing is this team is only about to peak in 2-4 years and  we are already the 2nd best in the world on current form 

• Like 1

There is a constant theme in our run. Our opponent plays like shit. That is US, not them.

Bloody hell. That was not good for the heart but FINALS !

Huge performances across the pitch

• Like 1

I was just about to say that we still have Kovacic to come back for the final but seriously, Jorginho and Kante were phenomenal.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Must be honest, that Real team was absolute shit!

old and slow

Get the fuck in ❤️🥰💪🙏🔥, many congrats to Tuchel and the lads for reaching the CL final. I’m over the moon right now

• Like 3

Chelsea vs City this Saturday is going to be electric. The two champions league finalists having a preview of the final.

• Like 1
Just now, milka said:

Chelsea vs City this Saturday is going to be electric. The two champions league finalists having a preview of the final.

But we still have the FA Cup final and they do not 😇

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid