Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Followers 1

Havertz has to look up there and square the ball. Fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you okay man ? 

Jesus christ. It is the same on the other forum. People taking shots at Lamps and rightly so people are coming in and hitting out against those who are taking shots at him. Lamps regardless of what he

FECK THIS REF. Didn't even give us our corner!

• Angry 2

Nahh this ref is fishy as fuck, as soon we scored he started making fucked up decisions

• Angry 2
Posted (edited)

Just imagine how good we could be if we actually made the right decisions in the final third.

Only 1 goal again . Fck .

Edited by milka
  • Like 3
Just now, milka said:

Just imagine how good we could be if we actually made the right decisions in the final third.

This we should be 3-0 up. We always fuck up

the final pass. Terrible 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

If we could properly counter this might be won already. Need to bring on Pulisic...

I will take that first half all day. If you look at the stats of the first half, Madrid look better. Stats lie sometimes.

Posted (edited)

Should be at least 2-0. Two big chances. Werner pass to Rudiger shocking, taking away a pretty much near perfect shooting chances and then Havertz there... man get your head up, Chilwell and Mount in acres.

Over the 135 minutes so far of the tie we should have at least 4 goals. 

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Thanks 1
Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I will take that first half all day. If you look at the stats of the first half, Madrid look better. Stats lie sometimes.

Eye test everytime

Real need just one goal so yeah ........

Posted (edited)

fucking bullshit they did not let us take that fucking corner at the end of the half

that's only the 2nd game all year (the other was fucking Anthony Taylor in a manure game where the other team had a corner) I have seen the whistle blown with no added time in a half and a corner denied

FUCK THIS REF

Edited by Vesper
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Havertz has to look up there and square the ball. Fuck me.

yes, that was a big let off

I don't think I can make it in the second half, my whole body is shaking and shivering 😀 One Real Madrid goal and here comes deep, deep trouble as any other goal of theirs is a KO.

10 minutes ago, Milan said:

I don't think I can make it in the second half, my whole body is shaking and shivering 😀 One Real Madrid goal and here comes deep, deep trouble as any other goal of theirs is a KO.

No different from when we started the game. Benzema is such a threat you just can't help but worry whenever he gets the ball. We need another goal at least.

It's the same as yesterday City v. Paris. 
I hope the second half is also the same, 2-0.

who is now on yellow beside AC and Jorginho from this game?

on a yellow from 1st leg?

7 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

If we could properly counter this might be won already. Need to bring on Pulisic...

If we could this would have been won in the first leg. Heck we might have top 4 secured as well if only...

anyway. Real are much more of a threat then in the first leg today. Need to shut up shop back there and use our next breakaway. There will be plenty. Make it count ffs

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid