Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Fulham


 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say.. there is a real feeling of something special when you look at Havertz warming up in a Chelsea shirt. He has an aura about him. Same as Werner. It makes us feel liek we have a top group

Not sure I'd want Kova thrown back in for such a game, we played a barely fit Eto'o vs Leti in 2014 and it backfired spectacularly.

I think we're used to Werner not scoring now but he was fantastic today. Work rate, brilliant assist and his pace terrorised their defence. Mount brilliant as usual. Havertz top class. I was expecting

Just now, Strike said:

These are saves I think Kepa cannot do

and you are................

correct

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 1 minuto, Pizy dijo:

This is like the first half against Madrid. Creating golden chances at will but choking at the final touch repeatedly.

Once again, imagine what a proper, world class striker would do in this team… 😔

Never mind world class. One of an adequate level would of scored some of them chances or got a contact on them 😂 trying my hardest with Timo but my god he is so underwhelming to watch in the box.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No question Fulham would have scored 2 if Kepa was in goal.

Have to get Kante on and bin the woeful Zeyrch.

Decent game to watch tho with both teams having a good go.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chippy said:

No question Fulham would have scored 2 if Kepa was in goal.

Have to get Kante on and bin the woeful Zeyrch.

Decent game to watch tho with both teams having a good go.

 

Yeah but we would have scored 3 if they had Kepa 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Never mind world class. One of an adequate level would of scored some of them chances or got a contact on them 😂 trying my hardest with Timo but my god he is so underwhelming to watch in the box.

I think Timo will be incredible playing off an actual #9 next season. It’ll do his confidence a world of good not having to be depended on as the lone striker and he can concentrate on his out-to-in runs that he’s so good at. Even in this horrid form he’s creating chances and terrorizing defenders in open space.

We need to turn Werner into our Heung Min Son next year. We need our Harry Kane, though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no penetration on our fight flank, Reece James is nowhere to be seen. He is a defender first and foremost. I would be more brave and send in CHO who is always more lively. We should focus on scoring more rather than keeping them at bay. That is a very dangerous game to play.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ziyech had some sloppy moments there but was far from our worst player. Pierced the Fulham lines numerous times with great passes. This hasn’t been poor from him by any means.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I think Timo will be incredible playing off an actual #9 next season. It’ll do his confidence a world of good not having to be depended on as the lone striker and he can concentrate on his out-to-in runs that he’s so good at. Even in this horrid form he’s creating chances and terrorizing defenders in open space.

We need to turn Werner into our Heung Min Son next year. We need our Harry Kane, though. 

At the moment, he's doing a lot of good things off the ball but not on it (opposite of the others). At this point, I wish he would just say "fuck it!" and just do something unusual to break out of the funk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Milan said:

There is no penetration on our fight flank, Reece James is nowhere to be seen. He is a defender first and foremost. I would be more brave and send in CHO who is always more lively. We should focus on scoring more rather than keeping them at bay. That is a very dangerous game to play.

N usually ends in swearing...

Need to get that other goal!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Justo ahora, Pizy dijo:

I think Timo will be incredible playing off an actual #9 next season. It’ll do his confidence a world of good not having to be depended on as the lone striker and he can concentrate on his out-to-in runs that he’s so good at. Even in this horrid form he’s creating chances and terrorizing defenders in open space.

We need to turn Werner into our Heung Min Son next year. We need our Harry Kane, though. 

Lets hope so.

A blind man can see a proper number 9 is needed

I like the Kane and Son comparison, I would actually take Kane and Son if it was possible though even if meant giving Spurs Werner but thats FIFA transfers 😂 

hace 1 minuto, Pizy dijo:

Ziyech had some sloppy moments there but was far from our worst player. Pierced the Fulham lines numerous times with great passes. This hasn’t been poor from him by any means.

He has done that but his ball retention has been absolutely abysmal 75% of the time sofar first half. Its not sticking and they are picking up the ball and coming back at us. For someone who played for Ajax he has seemed very careless with the ball at times this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Fulham
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...