Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Followers 0

How many big chances do these clowns have to waste. If we don't win this... we will be fuming. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say.. there is a real feeling of something special when you look at Havertz warming up in a Chelsea shirt. He has an aura about him. Same as Werner. It makes us feel liek we have a top group

Not sure I'd want Kova thrown back in for such a game, we played a barely fit Eto'o vs Leti in 2014 and it backfired spectacularly.

I think we're used to Werner not scoring now but he was fantastic today. Work rate, brilliant assist and his pace terrorised their defence. Mount brilliant as usual. Havertz top class. I was expecting

Just now, DDA said:

How many big chances do these clowns have to waste. If we don't win this... we will be fuming. 

It's Real Madrid again. Werner keeps missing big chances as well. It's ridiculous.

1 minute ago, boydjoman said:

We are keeping Fulham alive like this just like Real last tuesday.

We our dreadful finishing, we keep almost every game alive until the final whistle.

Posted (edited)
hace 8 minutos, Magic Lamps dijo:

Agree. Plenty of poor performances. Timo, Ziyech just useless as usual. Rj is just about ok for me but billy is just to scrawny and slow for this kind of game 

Aye I do think Kante will be coming on at HT we need someone in there to help out.

Think for Gilmour the rustiness is obvious but can’t get worse in the second half. Plus Fulham will tire as they have done already a bit and if Kante comes in, he wont be playing up against 2 CMs by himself as Mason seems to have been playing more out on the left for the majority of the first half than centrally in a 2.

Edited by OneMoSalah
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, chippy said:

We our dreadful finishing, we keep almost every game alive until the final whistle.

True we miss a good finisher since Diego. Well we got one with Giroud but.... yeah what should I say about that

Edited by boydjoman

This is like the first half against Madrid. Creating golden chances at will but choking at the final touch repeatedly.

Once again, imagine what a proper, world class striker would do in this team… 😔

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

How did they not score there?! Wow

Mendy with 2 great saves so far

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Fulham