Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Followers 0

Fulham are one of thsoe annoying teams that niggle at everything you do. Frustrating to watch.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say.. there is a real feeling of something special when you look at Havertz warming up in a Chelsea shirt. He has an aura about him. Same as Werner. It makes us feel liek we have a top group

Not sure I'd want Kova thrown back in for such a game, we played a barely fit Eto'o vs Leti in 2014 and it backfired spectacularly.

I think we're used to Werner not scoring now but he was fantastic today. Work rate, brilliant assist and his pace terrorised their defence. Mount brilliant as usual. Havertz top class. I was expecting

Just now, DDA said:

Fulham are one of thsoe annoying teams that niggle at everything you do. Frustrating to watch.

They are combative but they will tire

3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

You didnt expect a kid who hasnt played to come out shaky?

Nothing shaky about this performance. He just get bullied in the midfield this match. Besides that why should he be shaky? He wasn’t against Liverpool last season so...

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Our CM is totally nonexistent. Billy look super rusty and is getting bullied. Ziyech doing himself zero favors here either. Giving the ball away repeatedly.

We have no buildup from the middle at all.

A peak time Jose  would already be warming up sub's for those two who are both having mares.

I can see Fulham drawing or even winning this if TT doesn't do something soon.

I have got to say, Reece James has regressed massively. This RWB position is not for him.

• Thanks 1

Havertz's close control of the ball is something else. Not arrogant, but non-chalant, making it look so easy.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I have got to say, Reece James has regressed massively. This RWB position is not for him.

He strolls thru games like they're exhibition matches.Really don't see anything in him that makes me think he's got a future here. Hope he proves me wrong tho.

Posted (edited)

Yeah. Tbf could make more than 3 subs at HT, Reece, Timo and Ziyech poor.

Gilmour also struggled a bit but think he’s not getting a great deal of help in there from Mount as he seems to be playing higher up as opposed to in a pairing with him like we usually see from Kante and Jorginho and Kovacic and Jorginho.

Personally think Abraham and Kante have to come on for Ziyech and Werner. Move Mount back to 10 with Kai also playing off Tammy. 

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Thanks 1

We are just letting them run through the middle of the pitch with no resistance. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah. Tbf could make more than 3 subs at HT, Reece, Timo and Ziyech poor.

Gilmour also struggled a bit but think he’s not getting a great deal of help in their from Mount as he seems to be playing higher up. 

Personally think Abraham and Kante have to come on for Ziyech and Werner. Move Mount back to 10 with Kai also playing off Tammy. 

Agree. Plenty of poor performances. Timo, Ziyech just useless as usual. Rj is just about ok for me but billy is just to scrawny and slow for this kind of game 

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Fulham