Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Followers 0

Just now, different level said:

Havertz definitely looks like he'll come good, something I can't say about Werner.

Be patient, Werner will do us good, he has seemingly a horrendous season and mostly its true, but he has the numbers man, always pushing always at the right spot, he will do better next season.....plus he has plenty assists.

• Like 1
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say.. there is a real feeling of something special when you look at Havertz warming up in a Chelsea shirt. He has an aura about him. Same as Werner. It makes us feel liek we have a top group

Not sure I'd want Kova thrown back in for such a game, we played a barely fit Eto'o vs Leti in 2014 and it backfired spectacularly.

I think we're used to Werner not scoring now but he was fantastic today. Work rate, brilliant assist and his pace terrorised their defence. Mount brilliant as usual. Havertz top class. I was expecting

See this is why subbing Mount should have been done and not Ziyech. He is arguably one of our key players if not our most key tbf. Hopefully nothing bad but would be hoping hes the next sub we make although hopefully not to do with injury. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Some people couldnt wait to see the back of him too. Even how United use him albeit sparingly he’d be a handy player to have in this squad or someone of a similar ilk to back Ngolo up.

It's not about Matic specifically. It's about having another defensive midfielder along with Kante. We literally do not have one when Kante isn't playing. You see how flimsy our midfield is today without a defensive player in midfield and we have had to risk Kante here. 

• Like 1
Justo ahora, Jas dijo:

It's not about Matic specifically. It's about having another defensive midfielder along with Kante. We literally do not have one when Kante isn't playing. 

I am surprised Andreas hasnt been tried there, has played the role for Denmark but a suppose again, round peg, square holes.

1 minute ago, Jas said:

It's not about Matic specifically. It's about having another defensive midfielder along with Kante. We literally do not have one when Kante isn't playing. You see how flimsy our midfield is today without a defensive player in midfield and we have had to risk Kante here. 

Agree a human full-time whistle you bring on to close out games . Have been wanting one for years now. Maybe Bakayoko when he comes back lol

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I am surprised Andreas hasnt been tried there, has played the role for Denmark but a suppose again, round peg, square holes.

I am surprised Reece James has not been tried there. He was a POTY at Wigan while playing there too.

lmao a farewell game for Abraham 🤣

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Agree a human full-time whistle you bring on to close out games . Have been wanting one for years now. Maybe Bakayoko when he comes back lol

In theory maybe but Jose use to do that with Mikel and it kept backfiring.

Ramos and Mendy not in the squad again. And Valverde. They will not be match fit for us. 

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

In theory maybe but Jose use to do that with Mikel and it kept backfiring.

Bc Mikel was not a natural dm really he lacked the intensity and Stamina likw Kante 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

What CHO has to do to play? 😔

A funny thing this. We were asking this similar question under Sarri and Lampard too. Wonder what really is the issue there.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Milan said:

A funny thing this. We were asking this similar question under Sarri and Lampard too. Wonder what really is the issue there.

His attitude. Another Sturridge. All the ability in the World but probably thanks hes a superstar already.

• Like 1

This Three logo with mixed colors looks really good. Would love to see it on jersey. 

Just now, DDA said:

His attitude. Another Sturridge. All the ability in the World but probably thanks hes a superstar already.

Flawed attitude if true, TT wont stand for it either.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Gotta think it's his ego that just rubs managers the wrong way. Clearly one of our more talented players. 

16 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Be patient, Werner will do us good, he has seemingly a horrendous season and mostly its true, but he has the numbers man, always pushing always at the right spot, he will do better next season.....plus he has plenty assists.

I really don't understand this tendency of people to write Werner off - or just a player off in general - after one season. Is there a quota to fill or something? Has he been great? No. But he hasn't been completely hopeless either. His numbers also suggest that he's been doing something right.

And before I get called out for being a Werner apologist again, I also defended Pulisic last season when people were questioning him and back then, it was probably worse when we had people saying he should be loaned out!

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Fulham