• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who doesn't rate Mount is a fucking git

Kante was superhuman tonight

fucking Drogba was a BEAST

Posted Images

Suspected there was a reason he tried Azpi out there at the weekend. Not pleased with that tbh, but Azpi has come through in so many big games. TT probably wanted his experience and leadership out there.

But damn, this exact XI just a couple of days ago looked shattered and completely exhausted. And now they all start against Real Madrid? Hmmm…

If we had the Leipzig, in form Werner and Pulisic in top form I think we’d rip this Madrid team apart with those two fullbacks they have starting.

And if Kova was fit we could probably really trouble Modric and Kroos who are quite slow.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Same XI that started at West Ham starting tonight. 

Not sure what to think. I guess Azpi will be defending most of the night.

Some of us complained about James as RWB is too pragmatic and CHO should play but no, Tuchel goes even step further and plays Azpi there. 

This team is set up to score zero goals but it happened many times lately and we always somehow managed to win 0:1. We got lucky tbh. 

But now scoring here is absolutely essential so let's see. 

4 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

How regularly do Madrid play 3-5-2?

May play into our hands if they're not used to it.

Was thinking the same -Marcello will out paced and fouling

Benzema is only threat and we have 9 and the half defensive players on the pitch because of that? 

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Benzema is only threat and we have 9 and the half defensive players on the pitch because of that? 

Dont take this RM team lightly Nikki

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lol its bad 

Werner will have a stinker against Madrid he doesn't suit them at all. Ziyech would have been better 

Interesting they have gone 5 at the back. Werner may struggle against those 3 CBs. I have a feeling they are going to play counter attacking football in both legs. I hate Madrid. Just despise their whole being.

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea