Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Followers 0

1-1 before the away leg would've sounded alright I guess.  But after watching we honestly should've won.  And talk about a matchup tailor-made for Kova...he would've torn thru them!

• Like 1
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who doesn't rate Mount is a fucking git

Kante was superhuman tonight

fucking Drogba was a BEAST

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

So many people rate Mount. I'm not sure why you don't.

Hard to tell from the radio - so I am happy to stand corrected - but sounded like he did just fine from the commentary? 

He is one of the 3 most offensive players now under Tuchel. He should be judged on goals and assists solely. When we play James or Azpi and Chilwell as wing backs and Mount and Werner up front it is impossible to score more than once. And again proven tonight. When I saw lineup I thought only Pulisic can do something here and this is what happened. Pulisic definitely had better game and should stay when Havertz and Ziyech came in. It would be more offensive and Real was there for the taking.

• Sad 1

we are, without a doubt, the most complicated, nerve racking top 10  team on the planet to follow

NOTHING is ever remotely easy

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

well, pens in the final is still winning , as we all know from both ends

2008 ARF

2012 YAY

Wins the tie breaker but technically speaking the game goes down as a draw. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Hazard looks surprisingly thin.

I told you all this yesterday or so, he looks in 2015 midseason physical shape

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we are, without a doubt, the most complicated, nerve racking top 10  team on the planet to follow

NOTHING is ever remotely easy

100% true 👍

It's the Chelsea way. 

I remember the Final - nearly had a heartattack. Never jumped around so much in the corporate section. I think other Sony employees were a bit surprised as they were mostly from Germany and then me and my younger brother from England. 

When Drogba headed in. What a feeling and the penalty...

I know it was non alcoholic the beer - but just wow felt so drunk. Then Ruud ran past and high fived him. 

Ballack was waving from the commentary booth too.

Edited by Muzchap
  • Like 3

So frustrating seeing the chances we had and coming away with that. At the start been happy but they were so open first half...

Just gotta do it all again..yayyy

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He is one of the 3 most offensive players now under Tuchel. He should be judged on goals and assists solely. When we play James or Azpi and Chilwell as wing backs and Mount and Werner up front it is impossible to score more than once. And again proven tonight. When I saw lineup I thought only Pulisic can do something here and this is what happened. Pulisic definitely had better game and should stay when Havertz and Ziyech came in. It would be more offensive and Real was there for the taking.

As fans that enjoyed Drogba we should be the last bunch that judge solely on stats.

• Like 3

To be brutally honest, I am more scared of Fulham now. These are the games that frustrate us the most.

• Like 1
Just now, Milan said:

To be brutally honest, I am more scared of Fulham now. These are the games that frustrate us the most.

Yeah true. But let's keep on the high.

Tammy, Gilmour et al should be capable of beating them. Rest the players we need for next week 

• Like 1

Frank Lampard will always be loved but one thing I’m surprised about is how we were told this team isn’t ready to compete. The change in mentality under Tuchel is a huge reason as to why we’re competing & even outplaying big sides.

This team is unhappy with draw vs Real Madrid wow  🤨

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I told you all this yesterday or so, he looks in 2015 midseason physical shape

He looks in ok physical shape but he appears to have a lost most of his pace. Chilwell looked much  quicker than him and shut him down immediately . 

9 minutes ago, Milan said:

For sure, frustrating draw incoming 🙈

Next games :

Chelsea - Fulham

Chelsea - Real

Man City - Chelsea

Chelsea - Arsenal

Chelsea - Leicester

Chelsea - Leicester (FA Cup Final)

Can't decide if this was a missed opportunity or not because think many would have taken a 1-1 draw before the game but there was the Werner miss and so many poor decisions made in the final third in the first half. Didn't create anything in the second half and the only 2 real chances we had was that Werner one and Pulisic's goal. Need to do more in the final third.

• Jase changed the title to Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea