Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

Followers 0

Such a conflicting half. We played fantastic right up until the attacking phase. The space we had was unreal and we wasted it every single time. Unbelievable to watch.

• Like 1
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who doesn't rate Mount is a fucking git

Kante was superhuman tonight

fucking Drogba was a BEAST

Posted Images

If we had say….Erling Haaland running like a train with all these counter attacks we’d be completely out of sight with 3 or 4 goals.

Just now, Jason said:

That Werner chance...welp!

Otherwise, so many poor decisions made with the final pass. 

His runs were beyond awful, the passes were as well but it came at a result of Werner's lack of decision making. 

This tie could already be over, but oh well...

Mount and Pulisic have been great.

Edited by Beigl

Why does Torres get compared favourably to every striker that struggles?

For all his struggles and yes his finishing is inexcusable Torres was 100 times worse.

• Like 2

We need to dig in and show we can do it on a cold wet night in Valdebedas!

• Smile 1
Just now, Tomo said:

Why does Torres get compared favourably to every striker that struggles?

For all his struggles and yes his finishing is inexcusable Torres was 100 times worse.

this!

• Thanks 2

This could be 4/5 - 1 to us... soo frustrating if we lose after that half.

To say the score line flatters RM is a massive understatement. We'll get more chances, so hopefully we can bury them.

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

God if you are listening, tell Tuchel to send in Havertz, Giroud, or Tammy for Werner....I dont care which one....none of them could be worse.

He isn't.

Nice we have 5 subs. Probably Azpi for James due to fatigue at some point. Ziyech is must and Havertz. Because they are best in decision making in this team. We have so much space but not really smart players in the final 3rd.

why always Chelsea have striker who cant score from  2cm 😶

6 minutes ago, Milan said:

I would have taken this HT result before the kick off.

I would've..but having the chances we've had and those misses. Now it's annoying!! And it'll be so predictable.

This is what pissed me off about the Barcelona game that time. Yeah we should've had penalties but they had one chance on target and scored.. we had a few and didn't.

Edited by Laylabelle

Ziyech plays and he has a field day, not one doubt. I would play Havertz as well with his runs and link up play. Come on boys, let's go for it!

Dutch analysts (Kuyt etc.) are absolutely digging into Werner, saying that he is the sole reason why the game hasn't been decided. They added by saying that with Giroud, Havertz or Ziyech the game would've been over by now.

I fully agree with them. I mean, how many times are we giving this guy a chance?

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Look at 1:45 - 

Anyone that actively watched him shouldn't be surprised. 

I know he missed some bit chances in Germany but he should be ironing that out of his game naturally as he gets older. May I remind you he is 25. Not 18. Those sort of chances don’t always come around every week in the PL or a CL semi final so he has to do better. And if not then is this really the sort of player to drive us on and improve our team? Even before people were saying his runs off the ball were digging him out as it stretched teams. His runs are infuriating 9 times out of 10, it hurts my head sometimes watching them. I would say its ok to have a bad game but after his game v West Ham, you’d think yeah surely he will be at it to a degree. But no.

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Jas changed the title to Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea