• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The timing is terrible. all the players now have their heads in the clouds... should i leave the club so i can sitll play the world cup? do we even need to win this? why the f did they not simply

Ed Woodward resigns as Manchester United chairman

Whole point of announcing super league was to make Liverpool drop points and then blow it off just in time for our game lol

Brighton looking hard to break down. I think the changes has maybe also disrupted the team. 

Could do with Gilmour/Kante and Hudson-Odoi for one of the front three and James. Push Mount higher. 

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

James so many easy misplaced passes... 

Yeah he looks dogshit at the moment. I remember thinking he would be immense. Can only seem to pass backwards 😕

Points matter now BUT Chelsea PLAYING LIKE SHIT. Brighton playing smartly , khocking , pushing ,hanging on to Chelsea players making playing difficult but Chelsea is SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Jorginho ziyech Alonso have been Trio terrible 

dafuq is Moyes doing here. Should not  be let in lol

Mount has been poor too and Kai isn't doing much either. Will need a big improvement in the second half or we'll be dropping at least two points.

• Sad 1

When Ziyech is in full flow, he's a pleasure to watch. However, when he has to cut inside on his left to do anything productive and cannot beat anyone with pace, he just holds up attacks.

Ziyech looking far too lightweight for this kind of game.

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah he looks dogshit at the moment. I remember thinking he would be immense. Can only seem to pass backwards 😕

And spam crosses into the box which hardly ever go to a Chelsea player. 

The intensity is just severely lacking. Don’t think our players have been particularly poor, just sluggish and lethargic. 

We need the forward thrust and energy of Kova or CHO.

After all the buzz pre-game was certainly expecting more than that.  Had to be one of worst halves under Tuchel playing right into Brighton's hands.  Need halftime adjustment

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-0 Brighton