Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Followers 0

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Contracts are not binding yet. 

Romano claimed that Perez said it has been binded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3fYM_J4ea/

“The contract of the #SuperLeague is binding. Nobody can leave, we will work all together. All the clubs signed the contracts. If we can't find an agreement with UEFA, we will NOT back down. We will do our best to start this year”.

Edited by Mana
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The timing is terrible. all the players now have their heads in the clouds... should i leave the club so i can sitll play the world cup? do we even need to win this? why the f did they not simply

Ed Woodward resigns as Manchester United chairman

Whole point of announcing super league was to make Liverpool drop points and then blow it off just in time for our game lol

22 minutes ago, Mana said:

Romano claimed that Perez said it has been binded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3fYM_J4ea/

“The contract of the #SuperLeague is binding. Nobody can leave, we will work all together. All the clubs signed the contracts. If we can't find an agreement with UEFA, we will NOT back down. We will do our best to start this year”.

Reports suggest neither City nor us were for the idea. We merely joined on the fear of being left behind.

I also could of sworn that I read that if you attempt to leave, you are out for good. 

We play today. We can go into 3rd place. If we are sanctioned for this Super League fiasco, the least we can do is be a top club when all this shakes down.

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Reports suggest neither City nor us were for the idea. We merely joined on the fear of being left behind.

I also could of sworn that I read that if you attempt to leave, you are out for good. 

Yes but Perez said all founding clubs have signed the contracts.

They can break it, but it depends on what’s written in the contracts they had signed. We don’t want to get sued.

The club may regret it and can make noise about it, but what’s done is done.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Vesper said:

I want to finish in top 4, hopefully 3rd, and, unless we are kicked out along with Citeh and Real Madrid, win the damn CL. Win the FA Cup too. I want to win win win.

not a bad idea.

Brighton are going to play out of their skins here to prove a point so hopefully we aren’t caught cold.

Whatever happens with the shit storm we still absolutely must finish top 4. Just in case there’s a huge reversal and apology and things resume as they were.

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Over the past week, we reached the Champions League semi-final and the FA Cup final. Everton, Spurs, Liverpool, West Ham all dropped points. But it all feels...

tenor.gif

We should carry on as normal until we hear otherwise, similar to just before lockdown when the prospect of the league suspension lingered or a few weeks.

• Like 1
Kepa; Zouma, Christensen, Rudiger; James, Jorginho (c), Mount, Alonso; Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic. Subs: Mendy, Chilwell, Emerson, Azpilicueta, Gilmour, Kante, Hudson-Odoi, Giroud, Werner
  •  

Pulisic-Havertz-Ziyech sounds good!

Interesting though how Kepa remained in goal.

Edited by nyikolajevics

I like Mount in the pivot but i would have liked to see CHO instead of James. Otherwise i am fine. Tbf even kepa looked somewhat comfortable vs city somendy gets a breather.

So excited and pumped up for this match after the latest ESL news!

Come on boys, give the people outside the Bridge a proper reason to celebrate!!

• Like 3

The latest news must pump up the players as well. We have to be destroying BHA tonight. Battering them!

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-0 Brighton