Stamford Bridge
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The timing is terrible. all the players now have their heads in the clouds... should i leave the club so i can sitll play the world cup? do we even need to win this? why the f did they not simply

Ed Woodward resigns as Manchester United chairman

Whole point of announcing super league was to make Liverpool drop points and then blow it off just in time for our game lol

We need Kova back so we can rotate a bit. Chris also. 

Alonso, CHO, Pulisic and Havartz will probably start this one. 

Hopefully smash Brighton by half time and let some players rest for one of the matches of the season against West Ham.

We have West Ham and Real Madrid in a 7 day span after this, rotations must be made. Dave might need a rest, he's been playing non-stop. Hopefully AC and Mateo are back for this one.

Mendy
Zouma - Christensen - Rüdiger
CHO - Jorginho - Kovacic - Alonso
Pulisic - Mount
Havertz

• Like 1

I would keep Ziyech in the starting eleven, so he can get more match fitness. He needs more game time and he scores quite regularly since couple of weeks

• Like 2

Should we care about this game now? OMG! Everything we knew in football for decades changed today...

The timing is terrible. all the players now have their heads in the clouds... should i leave the club so i can sitll play the world cup? do we even need to win this?

why the f did they not simply wait after the season is over... duds

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
29 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The timing is terrible. all the players now have their heads in the clouds... should i leave the club so i can sitll play the world cup? do we even need to win this?

why the f did they not simply wait after the season is over... duds

Actually a very valid point. Throws the players and managers mind off the task at hand. And the media will definitely flood the prematch conferences with it too more so than the matches or what they mean. 

• Sad 1

What's the point of even playing our remaining games this season?

And all the effort, hardwork put in by the players in past games will be for fucking nothing! 

I am sure players have been aware of this for a while so this should not influence them on the pitch.

Let’s see what the PL’s response to the SL. If they deduce points, can’t be bothered to watch the game anymore. Season will be finished.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mana said:

Let’s see what the PL’s response to the SL. If they deduce points, can’t be bothered to watch the game anymore. Season will be finished.

No one would watch the league anymore that is why it would be suicide for PL to apply any kind of meaningful punishment. The clubs know they are in the position of power here. Especially as they have signalled to cooperate with the domestic leagues. The real battle will be about international football.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am sure players have been aware of this for a while so this should not influence them on the pitch.

Don't think they know anything. Ole yesterday looked completely blind sighted when they informed him the Super League concept had been approved. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Don't think they know anything. Ole yesterday looked completely blind sighted when they informed him the Super League concept had been approved. 

He always looks like that 🤣

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-0 Brighton