Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Followers 0

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is after getting subbed I don't know whether he is in pain or praying for the team on the pitch, but man, I keep saying it over and over again but this man is such a legend that breath

Fernandinho should have been off already  fuck Mike dean

I would like this absolute cunt of a Ref to simply watch the fouls on the Chelsea players which got no cards, then watch the one he gave James and then give an explanation.  He'd splutter like a lying MP. Cf

• Like 3
1 minute ago, chippy said:

I would like this absolute cunt of a Ref to simply watch the fouls on the Chelsea players which got no cards, then watch the one he gave James and then give an explanation.  He'd splutter like a lying MP. Cf

Sorry mate no cant do....you see the refs have totall immunity, they can do what they want and fully protected. A highway to corruption

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fernandinho should have been off already 

fuck Mike dean

its bullshit, always comes against us in Cup semis and finals

• Like 4

What is Werner doing? What is he actually doing?

Wank

Utterly wank.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Sorry mate no cant do....you see the refs have totall immunity, they can do what they want and fully protected. A highway to corruption

True!l

All fans naturally moan when decisions go against their team, but this is  fucking blatant bias!

• Like 2

Werner absolutely has no confidence atm. Feel bad for the lad but he's looking pretty useless out there. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, chippy said:

True!l

All fans naturally moan when decisions go against their team, but this is  fucking blatant bias!

Of course it is.......this mantra that EPL refs are just bad cannot fly for years and years, now they have VAR and its worse. Manipulating results.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

Werner absolutely has no confidence atm. Feel bad for the lad but he's looking pretty useless out there. 

How many times has he been offside? He's given the ball away on numerous occasions as well. We have to bring him off if we want to win this tie.

• Like 2

Was always going to be cagey this but we have done more than enough this first half. Pep the cunt will bring out his army of players for 2nd half.....so can we.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

How many times has he been offside? He's given the ball away on numerous occasions as well. We have to bring him off if we want to win this tie.

It's his attitude that concerns me.

He just waves his arms around. Work harder! Get and stay the fuck onside.

This is a great chance to get to a Final. We have to leave nothing on the table.

• Like 3
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 1-0 Man City