Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Followers 0

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is after getting subbed I don't know whether he is in pain or praying for the team on the pitch, but man, I keep saying it over and over again but this man is such a legend that breath

Fernandinho should have been off already  fuck Mike dean

Fair play to Werner for getting that assist at the end of the day! Huge moment that got us the win.

• Like 3
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea - Man City

Very well deserved win by our lads!!!

Think this defeat will pump City up for their final against Spuds and end Jose's time there.

• Like 1

Played the tactically perfect game.

And the way we approached and played today was night and day compared to that disaster against City in January.

Kudos to TT. Sufficiently strong team with a bit of rotation. Controlled the game till we went 1-0 up. Would have been 2 or 3 but for some near misses.

• Like 1

As I have said a number of times, if we defend and control play like this in a 3atb, you would have to be an absolute crack head to want to change to a back 4. 

For me, if you get a proper CF and think of Werner as a Pedro rather than a out and out CF, then we are pretty set, bar a bigger CM and a left footed CB. 

As for the game, not the best City side but the tactics were spot on. That is exactly how you're meant to deal with City. 

• Like 3

Great result.

Rudiger fantastic all game round. Jorginho and Chilwell as well. Undoubtedly Chilwell’s bedt game for us by a mile also. 

Hope Silva and Mount aren't too badly done in and can be available for the next game. Mount’s pass for Werner was also outstanding but I am not surprised to see very little appreciation for it as it is Mason Mount. 

Have to win v Leicester or Southampton. Have to. 

Also that game should give us huge belief for going up against Real I think. The tactical plan worked a treat and we have the pace to affect the game on the transition. 

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 1

Also, chance to set last year's horror final right and no quadruple!

• Like 1

Another big thing has changed, and that's our defending against set pieces.

When they got a corner in the last minute, I was no longer automatically thinking goal to the opposition.

• Like 1

Yeah hats off to TT 

TACTICAL MASTERCLASS

Picks up his first win vs Pep.

Team shape looked great. If we can finish 3rd and have a good pre-season with him then the sky's the limit.

I have to admit - I was super wrong about him.

• Like 3
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 1-0 Man City