Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-1 Porto

Followers 0

Absolutely horrendous performance once again. Honestly, we should just buy their attack and it'll cost less than fraud havertz+ziyech

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As for the game it was the most comfortable second leg of a CL tie you could wish for. Excellent game management.

Yep, even if we don't win it puts our name firmly back on the map. On another note how much better is it having these runs knowing we have one in the bank already?

Why do so many people act like two games are the same? We won this tournament the same season McLeish and Pardew won at The Bridge ffs.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we fail to beat the worst  Real Madrid since 2008 we dont deserve anything from this season. 

Tbf, they’ve looked much better recently and especially against Liverpool. They aren’t nearly as scary as the Ronaldo-led Real Madrid but they can still beat anyone on a given day.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

But who gives a damn. We defended well, they were terrible . Only gripe I have our finishing again was poor. Should have scored at least 2

I agree, thats why I said we're through to the semi's. That's all that matters.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we fail to beat the worst  Real Madrid since 2008 we dont deserve anything from this season. 

Do you watch anything outside of the Premier League? Madrid are the 4th best team in Europe right now. Very dangerous bunch of players, especially in midfield.

• Like 2

Liverpool have chance  

2 goals is nothing 

Edited by milka
  • Like 3
  • Jase changed the title to Chelsea - Porto

I am now concerned. Casemiro, Kroos and Modric is one of the best midfield in the history of football. Plus Real have amazing pedigree in this competition. I changed my mind, we are not favorites in semis.

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I will take the result. Anyone want to guess at how many fouls Pulisic drew from them?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Absolutely horrendous performance once again. Honestly, we should just buy their attack and it'll cost less than fraud havertz+ziyech

Dont know what you were watching cos Ziyech came on in the 86th

9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I will take the result. Anyone want to guess at how many fouls Pulisic drew from them?

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am now concerned. Casemiro, Kroos and Modric is one of the best midfield in the history of football. Plus Real have amazing pedigree in this competition. I changed my mind, we are not favorites in semis.

Come on Liverpool 🙃

3 games from winning this thing!

Real or Liverpool are standing between us and the big final. Loving it!

PSG - City

Liverpool - Chelsea 

Final :
City - Chelsea 😄

FA Cup for them , UCL for us .

Amen .

• Like 1

crazy drama with Bayern, Hasan Salihamidžić was screaming at Hansi Flick

one of them is out soo

Flick probably takes over German national team I wager

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Azul said:

Do you watch anything outside of the Premier League? Madrid are the 4th best team in Europe right now. Very dangerous bunch of players, especially in midfield.

Their league is dilapidated, a sad shadow of what it once was. They are not any better than Atlético who we thrashed . Most of their players are ancient, they are on their last leg. Zidane has a few tricks up his sleeve and Benzema can still be deadly but the rest is so much worse than a few years back. 

• Like 1
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Their league is dilapidated, a sad shadow of what it once was. They are not any better than Atlético who we thrashed . Most of their players are ancient, they are on their last leg. Zidane has a few tricks up his sleeve and Benzema can still be deadly but the rest is so much worse than a few years back. 

Vinicius is deadly. His pace and dribbling skills are high level. He may not score many goals, but Neymar does not score either in big games, but still causes trouble. 

• Like 2
  • Jase changed the title to Chelsea 0-1 Porto