Chelsea 0-1 Porto

Followers 0

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As for the game it was the most comfortable second leg of a CL tie you could wish for. Excellent game management.

Yep, even if we don't win it puts our name firmly back on the map. On another note how much better is it having these runs knowing we have one in the bank already?

Why do so many people act like two games are the same? We won this tournament the same season McLeish and Pardew won at The Bridge ffs.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Issues between TT and their manager - who is a wanker 

Sérgio Conceição is right proper cunt

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I was just getting ready to type how we were imperious defensively and then that happens. 😂

Unless we improve drastically Real Madrid will completely toy with us. Especially in midfield.

If we fail to beat the worst  Real Madrid since 2008 we dont deserve anything from this season. 

I am kind of sad we lost a CL game (no matter how close to being finished from the first leg). But rather tonight than on Saturday, that is for sure!

2 minutes ago, Benchpress said:

How do you figure? 0 clear-cut chances for them. Their goal was a one-in-a-career screamer.

The game was mostly played in our half.

Anyway, I am more than sure we would not lose if the game was played at the Bridge. Enough with this 2-leg neutral venue nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

congrats to Poch too, ground out a result and tossed out Bayern

If it's Chelsea Vs Paris final Tuchel is guaranteed a winners medal whatever happens.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1
3 minutes ago, Azul said:

The game was mostly played in our half.

But who gives a damn. We defended well, they were terrible . Only gripe I have our finishing again was poor. Should have scored at least 2

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I will take the result. Anyone want to guess at how many fouls Pulisic drew from them?

14?

• Angry 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-1 Porto