Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been signs for a few weeks that our forwards were slowly starting to play their way into form and it appears to be truly happening at the perfect time. If we have Pulisic on the restart f

We play so much better without Werner

As much as I love Reece and he’s 100% our best 2 way fullback, CHO offers a whole different level of attacking threat in the open field. What let’s him down is his final ball. Ironically, if Callum ha

PLLEASSEE another goal so we break that 2 goal curse since TT was appointed

That's the class we all know Puli has. Bonkers to think even think of selling him this summer!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chippy said:

Go for the 3rd then ee can save some energy for the CL.

No, we need a 4th before we can do that. This season we have seen a number of teams coming back from 3-0 down, we did it ourselves with West Brom.

Kai is hungry, Pulisic looks incredible, Mount is amazing as usual and CHO is on smoke today. 

I've been saying that Puli-Havertz-Mount should be our front three for a while. If Tuchel doesn't start Pulisic instead of Werner from now then it's criminal.

Edited by Azul
  • Like 1

I want more goal/assist stats from Kai! Some fans need their mouth get shut

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Great football this. About fucking time. Good start

Yes, actually being aggressive and looking to open up the opposition, instead of fannying about passing the ball sideways and backwards over and over.

• Like 1

Havertz has the best first touch in this squad, not one doubt.

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

Kai is hungry, Pulisic looks incredible, Mount is amazing as usual and CHO is on smoke today. 

I've been saying that Puli-Havertz-Mount should be our front three for a while. If Tuchel doesn't start Pulisic instead of Werner from now then it's criminal.

Can’t believe I am saying this but even fkin Jorginho struts around like a boss. 
huge gap in intensity levels between the teams

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea