Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's been signs for a few weeks that our forwards were slowly starting to play their way into form and it appears to be truly happening at the perfect time. If we have Pulisic on the restart f

We play so much better without Werner

As much as I love Reece and he’s 100% our best 2 way fullback, CHO offers a whole different level of attacking threat in the open field. What let’s him down is his final ball. Ironically, if Callum ha

I hope Puli is on the left side. Mount right but going more in the middle to open space for CHO.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Dear lord Zouma as the sweeper again. 

It's better than him being in the middle and the opposition just running past him while he looks at the ball. 

• Like 1

That CB pairing together with that midfield pairing is just asking for trouble and inviting danger.

Not feeling it.

• Like 1

I find it more and more difficult to believe in making top 4.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I find it more and more difficult to believe in making top 4.

Yeeeee....after Liverpool beating Arsenal last week and us doing what we did...and with some games we have left. Cant see it

We cannot really complain and cry, though. Sarri and Lampard got extremely, EXTREMELY lucky that our opponents fucked up massively in the last 2 seasons. Otherwise we would not make it. We just cannot rely on others so much, and honestly I am sick of it already. If it takes a massive slap in our faces, fair enough, we will have to take it up the chin. Only ourselves (especially Lampard) to blame.

8 minutes ago, Milan said:

We cannot really complain and cry, though. Sarri and Lampard got extremely, EXTREMELY lucky that our opponents fucked up massively in the last 2 seasons. Otherwise we would not make it. We just cannot rely on others so much, and honestly I am sick of it already. If it takes a massive slap in our faces, fair enough, we will have to take it up the chin. Only ourselves (especially Lampard) to blame.

That's it. We had a gap and stupid results have meant it's closed. Annoyed at our stupid moments..especially last week!!! See what this game brings. Pressure is on

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. We had a gap and stupid results have meant it's closed. Annoyed at our stupid moments..especially last week!!! See what this game brings. Pressure is on

True, but Liverpool and Spurs have also dropped a lot of points they shouldn't have.

Really, so much mediocrity in the Prem this season. Only City, Leicester, West Ham and Leeds should be pleased with their efforts in the league this season.

It’s just especially annoying since we’ve lost 1 time since TT took over. ONCE! And yet we’re sliding down the table.

I'd have tried something completely different and give CHO a chance down the middle with James as WB.Could hardly do any worse than the others we've played there.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It’s just especially annoying since we’ve lost 1 time since TT took over. ONCE! And yet we’re sliding down the table.

Too many draws.

Big response needed, boys! Come on, let's finish this game early for once

• Jas changed the title to Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea