• Silva (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

two very good goals. should have scored more with the azpi header and the pulisic shot but overall good result. weren't threatened much.porto jsut like atletico only were piss poor cheaters and divers

That is why Chilwell>Alonso. The latter could not have scored that goal to save his life with his turtle pace. Chilwell just breezed past them all.

Imagine we would have gone for jadon sancho instead of havertz and  werner.... well you never know. But what we need is a nimble, fast attacker who also has this little bit of bulk and low centre of g

Are Porto worse than the majority of Spanish sides? So much diving and whining.

I believe this is Giroud's first ever appearance in the Champions League quarter finals.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Giroud has been a beast in CL away games. Winner vs Rennes, 4 vs Sevilla, winner vs Atleti

Missed a trick by leaving him out today. This kind of game suits him, lot of long balls today too

I get the feeling now Tuchel is maybe persisting with Werner and Havertz as a false 9 over Giroud or Tammy to prove a point or show to the club that we need a top CF. 

Regardless. Even with the obvious fact we need a top CF, I am still baffled why Werner starts every week. It is hurting my mind every time I see the team sheet and he's on it, there are butter knives that are sharper at present. 

• Thanks 1

Rudiger thinks he is the second coming of Pirlo or what...

Oh my fucking God ref... they are playing you. Little bitches.

I do not like this result for the second leg, at all. Somehow, score the 2nd please 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I believe this is Giroud's first ever appearance in the Champions League quarter finals.

And he has done nothing so far.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I get the feeling now Tuchel is maybe persisting with Werner and Havertz as a false 9 over Giroud or Tammy to prove a point or show to the club that we need a top CF. 

Why does he need to prove a point? It's not like the club haven't been trying to sign Haaland or some ST.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

And he has done nothing so far.

The 2 subs haven't helped changed the flow of the game.

And now Tuchel seems to be going defensive with more changes...

This is soo bad. I can't believe what I'm watching. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why does he need to prove a point? It's not like the club haven't been trying to sign Haaland or some ST.

Why else would he persistently ignore Giroud or Abraham though? They arent amazing players but you cannot tell me they wouldn’t offer more than Havertz or Werner have of late? 

Its clearly sending a message of some sort whether its to the actual players or the club, I don’t know. But it feels like one to the club for me.

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Jas changed the title to Porto 0-2 Chelsea