• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

Just now, Jason said:

How fixable is fixable? How long will it take to fix? Serious questions. Because he can't be injuring his hamstring by the tiniest of runs!

Micah Richards had a reoccurring hamstring issue that he sorted out. I remember watching a video of him where he stated he and the physio team focused primarily on building strength on him hammies in the off season. 

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Micah Richards had a reoccurring hamstring issue that he sorted out. I remember watching a video of him where he stated he and the physio team focused primarily on building strength on him hammies in the off season. 

But is it the very same issue with Pulisic? This has been going on for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

But is it the very same issue with Pulisic? This has been going on for a long time.

I think he needs to focus the entire summer on improving his muscular strength and mobility. Last summer with the season ending so late and having zero recovery and preseason may have prolonged this issue. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think he needs to focus the entire summer on improving his muscular strength and mobility. Last summer with the season ending so late and having zero recovery and preseason may have prolonged this issue. 

But the season before and before and before that?

Still furious with what went on today. Europa fucking League next year.

And people thought we were getting Haaland LOL

Jorginho should have come out and apologised publicly. Disgraceful performance.

Werner ha.. joker striker. 

1 hour ago, MONEYBALL said:

One day, blues will be on the top of the world, until it is, i'm desperately looking on the top four getting further and further and i remember with nostalgia a banished manager, a forgotten rookie and an almost retired who used to make us win all matches we played, in the same time, last season.

We won't challenge for the title again until we start making far better decisions in the transfer market. Over the last half a dozen years we've simply been buying too many mediocre players who've not improved the team or not even good enough for the team and moved out on loan.

11 minutes ago, DDA said:

Still furious with what went on today. Europa fucking League next year.

And people thought we were getting Haaland LOL

Jorginho should have come out and apologised publicly. Disgraceful performance.

If didnt have the fixtures coming up we do...I'd feel confident. But got City going for the title.West Ham and Leicester going for 4th .

Brighton and Fulham trying to stay up and who knows what Arsenal will show up or Palace..or Villa come to that.

Thank god no fans were there today!!!! 

Wener..he made that amazing run. That led to sod all.

Edited by Laylabelle

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

For no good reason, I'll just reply to this...what was bad about him today?

He didn't do anything outstanding but he wasn't horrible either. He was OK in linking up the play but got no real service, despite West Brom leaving space to be exploited. Our passing going forward was horrible and our attacking play, especially before going down to 10 men, came down to Ziyech and James spamming crosses for Alonso at the far post, even though we had Werner and Pulisic in the front 3. Plus, he's not a central striker anyway.

Everything that happened today was all the bad things that we saw happened under Lampard. Hopeless defensively, hopeless going forward, no team structure, poor game management and causing it to be chaotic. 

8 minutes ago, milka said:

if it can make you feel better 

Leicester beat City 5-2?! Dont remember that lol. Guess for us and Man U.. we had 10 men.. googled the City one..Leicester had 3 penalties soooo Liverpool def the fun one..

Shame we're included in that list. 

23 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Horrible performance. Too many players looked like they thought this would be a walk in the park. 

Seems like Tuchel took it that way as well because he said pre-game that Silva wasn't going to finish the match due to his fitness. He had planned to bring Christensen on for Silva later in the game.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

May aswell get a laugh out of this!

I dont care about Bruno. I am more worried that 2 PL GKs have more open play assists then our starting AM after 30 games!

Toothless in attack again. Really getting annoyed with Werner and Ziyech. Werner may not of been the worst player on the park but he offers nothing at the moment really. A CF is needed this summer ASAP, if the plan is to rely on Werner and Havertz as a false 9 we are fucked.

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

No idea how anyone can be Alonso > Chilwell after that. 

Who ever said it was spot on. I will take Chilwell at his worst over Alonso. 

Alonso played major part in both goals.

Also you cannot point out at him for any of 5 goals we conceded and say he is number 1 responsible. 

Almost scored in second half as well. With Puli our best player today.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

For no good reason, I'll just reply to this...what was bad about him today?

He didn't do anything outstanding but he wasn't horrible either. He was OK in linking up the play but got no real service, despite West Brom leaving space to be exploited. Our passing going forward was horrible and our attacking play, especially before going down to 10 men, came down to Ziyech and James spamming crosses for Alonso at the far post, even though we had Werner and Pulisic in the front 3. Plus, he's not a central striker anyway.

Everything that happened today was all the bad things that we saw happened under Lampard. Hopeless defensively, hopeless going forward, no team structure, poor game management and causing it to be chaotic. 

I do agree with what you're saying but Jason... Timo needs space to operate... since for as long as I remember we have always faced the lower teams playing an extremely low block against us. Why the fuck have we got ourselves a striker who doesn't solve the problem we face week in, week out? He is basically useless in games like today. To add to that, when he does get the space to operate in, he starts performing for the clown of the month award.