• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Havertz
    • James (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Silva suffered a setback in his hamstring injury recovery. 

Abraham still got the ankle problem he suffered at Southampton. Not at 100%.

Everyone else available.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely NOT. If we lose top 4, it is because of the first half of the season and Lampard. Remember that.

Why are some still decimating Jorgo? He has been awesome under TT imo, looks fitter, faster, more physical and showing true hunger on the pitch......he deserves some credit if you ask me.

If we lose out on top 4 in reality it´s because our run from December until Tuchel arrived..

14 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

The opposite is the case. He has been the same weedy, slow-ass short pass metronome he has been for years with the occasional sloppy turnover and late challenge to mix things up. He is not Chelsea quality and should be gone once a superior replacement is found.

Nahh cant agree there ML, he has shown a level I wasnt aware he had in him, its very obvious he plays at a higher quality than ever before at Chels. Is he super dupper world class? No, but he is doing a damn fine job imo.

• Like 1

Would like the see this at some point

Kia

CP          Mount

Odoi  Kov Jor James

Rug Chris Capt

Give Werner a needed brake 

Played for both teams...

Sullivan, Phelan, Doobie Duberry, Dorigo, Rocastle RIP,  Vinnie Jones, Jody Morris, Granville, Tore Andre Flo, Forsell and the legend Wisey as their Manager.

Oh and Hasselbaink !

Mendy ;    Azpilicueta - Christensen - Rudiger ;  James -Jorginho - Kante -Chilwell ;  Mount-Havertz -Werner 

43 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Giroud may be used here instead of Havertz to expose Leeds weakness at set pieces. 

No that would be a bad idea. Giroud would allow Leeds to push higher which faciltiates their midfield play. I'd rather have Havertz as false 9 again. His awareness for spaces is superior compared to all of our out and out strikers and he will exploit the space leeds inevitably leave behind.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Nahh cant agree there ML, he has shown a level I wasnt aware he had in him, its very obvious he plays at a higher quality than ever before at Chels. Is he super dupper world class? No, but he is doing a damn fine job imo.

I see where you are coming from. I think his major improvement has been to be this comfortable in a sort of double pivot.

All over,  just do not like the type of player Jorginho represents. You have to admit that he was sloppier than usual in his last two experiences tho.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I see where you are coming from. I think his major improvement has been to be this comfortable in a sort of double pivot.

All over,  just do not like the type of player Jorginho represents. You have to admit that he was sloppier than usual in his last two experiences tho.

Thats fair mate, he just needs to keep it up and keep improving, this is the best I have seen him under TT. I wonder if he will leave come summer or he opts to stay.

Jorginho is good at what he does. Retention. Putting himself into great positions and has a great understanding of where the ball needs to go next for transition. 

But what else? When you realise there are footballers who can offer that + defensive prowess, what is even the point of him?

If Tuchel is carrying on his recent habit of subtly giving one otherwise regular starter (so far under him) a game rest then could it be Azpi's turn for this one?

If so hopefully we see James in the hybrid RCB position.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tomo said:

If Tuchel is carrying on his recent habit of subtly giving one otherwise regular starter (so far under him) a game rest then could it be Azpi's turn for this one?

If so hopefully we see James in the hybrid RCB position.

Yes, he is the only one yet to be rested. Would be in to see a right sided attack of James, Callum and Ziyech on the pitch.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jason said:

A number of surprising changes. Pulisic at RWB?

or we are 4 at the back

Just now, Strike said:

or we are 4 at the back

Would be surprised if Tuchel suddenly changes to a back 4 now.

• Jase changed the title to Leeds 0-0 Chelsea