• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Havertz
    • James (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

fuck clean sheets, I would much rather win 2 games 3-2 and lose than than draw 0-0 three times

In first half you said game is too open for your liking ūüėā

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely NOT. If we lose top 4, it is because of the first half of the season and Lampard. Remember that.

Why are some still decimating Jorgo? He has been awesome under TT imo, looks fitter, faster, more physical and showing true hunger on the pitch......he deserves some credit if you ask me.

If we lose out on top 4 in reality it¬īs because our run from December until Tuchel arrived..

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

What the hell was that decision to put Pulisic as a WB? Very weird decision, and playing Mount together with Ziyech as the two 10's was even more weird. Overcomplicating things for no fucking reason.

He was playing RW.

But I still question his decision to restore Pulisic to the starting 11 without merit. It felt like he was reacting to all the negative articles in the press about Pulisic.

• Like 1
Just now, NikkiCFC said:

In first half you said game is too open for your liking ūüėā

My liking is nothing compared to points dropped¬†ūüėČ

I'm ok with that  point away at Leeds . Not a win but its ok . 

Next ;  Atletico .

Edited by milka
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Jason said:

The game was a bit more chaotic but otherwise, it's no different to past games under Tuchel. Usually we had someone putting a chance or two away. Had enough decent opportunities to score today but no one took them. 

Agree with this. We've been pretty fortunate with some of the chances in the other matches we've converted. Once we have the lead we're tough to beat with how well we can hold possession in the 3-4-2-1.

Just now, Blue Armour said:

He was playing RW.

But I still question his decision to restore Pulisic to the starting 11 without merit. It felt like he was reacting to all the negative articles in the press about Pulisic.

He wasn't only later in the second half he decided to move higher up. However, it was clear Pulisic started as a WB.

Happy with the players on the pitch

Flabbergasted at their positions. 

Azpi       christensen      rudiger     Chilwell

Kante               jorginho 

Mount 

Ziyech                  havertz         pulisic 

Would have been much more dangerous 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

The game was a bit more chaotic but otherwise, it's no different to past games under Tuchel. Usually we had someone putting a chance or two away. Had enough decent opportunities to score today but no one took them. 

Our play deteriorated with his subs today.

Settled for a draw by bring on Reece James., and leaving Giroud

• Like 1

Can anyone genuinely tell me that Chilwell is not a flop signing? £50m wasted for an absolute brick.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Mana said:

LOL Tuchel’s fault? BS. You know it’s Lampard’s.

100% on Lamps, he simply was not remotely ready to manage a monster team

6 minutes ago, Azul said:

Can anyone genuinely tell me that Chilwell is not a flop signing? £50m wasted for an absolute brick.

Thought he was abysmal today.  Are there any LB's that are even remotely comfortable using their right foot? 

To clarify, I meant from the position we head beore the game not from the position TT took over. We can not really afford to not win these kind of games with the ground we have to make up. The wins vs everton and liverpool are worth nothing if we fail to back them up with wins at awkward little clubs like leeds

Havertz became more of a CM than false 9 the moment Mount came off given both Jorginho and Kante had no control in midfield. Think more needs to be spoken about those two instead of Chilwell. A team aspiring for top honors shouldn't have central midfielders with such blatant limitations. 

Im still confident we will get top 4, you cant win every match but fucking hell 3pts would have done us so good. Lamps should have been sacked long before, we threw way too many pts under him.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Havertz became more of a CM than false 9 the moment Mount came off given both Jorginho and Kante had no control in midfield. Think more needs to be spoken about those two instead of Chilwell. A team aspiring for top honors shouldn't have central midfielders with such blatant limitations. 

We lost any semblance of control as the second half went on. 

14 minutes ago, Supermonkey said:

Happy with the players on the pitch

Flabbergasted at their positions. 

Azpi       christensen      rudiger     Chilwell

Kante               jorginho 

Mount 

Ziyech                  havertz         pulisic 

Would have been much more dangerous 

The names before the results, before the performance. The expected potential over every consideration. ...Well, well... Anyone see the game as he wants, let's hope we won't bitterly regret our golden boys's sterility if the game sheet does'nt change against Athletico

• Jas changed the title to Leeds 0-0 Chelsea