• Kante
    • Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

4 defeats in a row for Liverpool at Anfield... We know how this ends... 

Don't play for a draw ffs! 

Mendy, Azpi, Christensen, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kante, Alonso, Havertz, Pulisic, Werner. 

The United fixture was definitely the more winnable fixture among the two, and we let that one become a draw.

Can't afford to lose this one under any circumstance.

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

With both Liverpool and Everton on our heels, these draws are going to kill us. We really need a win or top 4 can start getting away from us.

If there's anything that's killing us, it's those fucked up results against top half teams we had under Lampard. Those results have basically put us under huge pressure to win basically every remaining game. 

7 hours ago, Jason said:

If there's anything that's killing us, it's those fucked up results against top half teams we had under Lampard. Those results have basically put us under huge pressure to win basically every remaining game. 

A table featuring only results between the current top 10 teams in the Premier League...

EvggiQjU4AABWYX?format=png&name=large

tenor.gif

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Either way, there are games under Tuchel we should be winning. Wolves at home, we should have won. Southampton away who are in terrible form we dropped points too as well. Next 2 games is going to be really vital.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Either way, there are games under Tuchel we should be winning. Wolves at home, we should have won. Southampton away who are in terrible form we dropped points too as well. Next 2 games is going to be really vital.

Of course but my point is, not winning the head-to-head games against the top half teams is the main reason we are in the predicament that we're right now. We are not close enough to those above us and not able to pull clear of those below us. We have basically been relying on the others not beating much of the rest and are under pressure to win every game from here on in. Let's not also forget we contrived to draw 3-3 at West Brom and 3-3 with Southampton after being 2-0 up under Lampard too. 

I had a dream that Werner and Havartz are starting upfront. But probably my brain is just playing with my wishful thinking. 

Also this is the first game I worry about Azpi and Chris in this system they may struggle against Mane, Salah.