Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea


Jason
 Share
Followers 0

Man of the Match  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Mendy
      0
    • James
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      10
    • Rudiger
      2
    • Chilwell
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Mount
      16
    • Ziyech
      0
    • Werner
      0
    • Pulisic (sub)
      0
    • Kovacic (sub)
      0
    • Havertz (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

Just now, Vegetable said:

Still hoping for Werner to make a break here as it won't get much easier in terms of chances for him it seems…

what I love about him is he never gives up he just keeps making runs

he has a great attitude, such a hard worker

the goals will come

I am so sure of that

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Klippety has lost the plot -just said we 'had one chance and scored, but Liverpool had loads of chances'. Oh dear

what a goal. best of his Chelsea career maybe.

You are probably the most monothematic member on here. We got it, you don't like Lampard. Time to move on.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Since they say Werner is offside because of his hand, does that mean players can now score with their hand!?

the rule (not just this chalk-off, a shedload of others for other teams too) is SHIT

Edited by Vesper
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what I love about him is he never gives up he just keeps making runs

he has a great attitude, such a hard worker

the goals will come

I am so sure of that

Werner is just cursed. Either he misses easy chances (that earlier chance doesn't count), hits the post (five times already this season) or sees his goal ruled out for dumb offside (Leicester and now Liverpool). 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I'm still pissed about the disallowed goal. I like VAR, but scrap that crap until we have proper refs.

It would be 2-0 regardless if Werner scored that chance beforehand, which was unfortunate but you’d expect someone playing for a team like us to score that. Offside goal was very tight, need to see it again but undeniably should of been 1-0 before. 

Edited by OneMoSalah
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

Werner is just cursed. Either he misses easy chances (that earlier doesn't count), hits the post (five times already this season) or sees his goal ruled out for dumb offside (Leicester and now Liverpool). 

curses end all the time

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the rule (not just this chalk-off, a shedload of others for other teams too) is SHIT

Hopefully it'll change..maybe..be lovely...its very daft and costing lots of teams!

Need that 2nd..then all be gooood.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sub Ziyech off for a ball carrier who can split the defence with through balls.   PULI or Havertz

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Surely Liverpool will open more now. 

So...are you a Mason Mount PR now? 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Surely Liverpool will open more now. 

Yup. Time to see what kind of manager Tuchel is. Continue to exploit it, or sit back and inevitably invite pressure and concede. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

With us 1-0 up, honestly would like to see Puli come on for Ziyech for counter attack and this Liverpool defence look frightened of pace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

It would be 2-0 regardless if Werner scored that chance beforehand, which was unfortunate but you’d expect someone playing for a team like us to score that. Offside goal was very tight, need to see it again but undeniably should of been 1-0 before. 

The bounce for the earlier chance didn't make it easy for him to score, unless he had been like 6.4' tall or something. Maybe he could have used his head? But less of a shocking miss compared to some of his previous ones. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to need a second goal to make it more likely to secure the win as well as backing up how well we have played I think. The performance has been very good, really impressed with Kante and Jorginho in the middle of the pitch, up against a 3 man MF technically and they have strolled it so far I would say. 

These fuckers will come out the blocks second half I would imagine, so hopefully we can keep looking to play as we have done and get a second goal before 60-65 minutes then pick them off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

The bounce for the earlier chance didn't make it easy for him to score, unless he had been like 6.4' tall or something. Maybe he could have used his head? But less of a shocking miss compared to some of his previous ones. 

He could have even used his hand as it clearly showed VAR...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Going to need a second goal to make it more likely to secure the win as well as backing up how well we have played I think. The performance has been very good, really impressed with Kante and Jorginho in the middle of the pitch, up against a 3 man MF technically and they have strolled it so far I would say. 

These fuckers will come out the blocks second half I would imagine, so hopefully we can keep looking to play as we have done and get a second goal before 60-65 minutes then pick them off. 

Please change your disgusting name. Fecking egyptian diver that cunt is

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jason changed the title to Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...