• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

Ziyech is a square peg in a round hole. He looks completely lost in this team. 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was about this   Ole claims that all the Chels sites went bonkers (as we ALL should have had) on this not being called a pen and that Lampard and Klopp Klopp said, (along with

Sure did bro, but they swept that one under the carpet, everything for the scum. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. Im glad many fans have made meme's of them cunts, crying girls.

Lol looking at the 'penalty incident' again. The VAR ref from Manchester wanted it and the pitch ref said no.  Gary Neville on Sky also was annoyed because a penalty wasnt given to Yernited for G

Ziyech looks 100% like a dude who’s barely played. Every pass is behind his teammates.

I’ve been desperate for him to play but he’s not dealing with United’s press well at all.

Honestly, we have had a lot of the ball, but there is no pace in behind. I highly doubt we score if we continue with same formation/players. No can can get in behind and just looks way too stiff. No sign that will break them down. 

I truly believe that if Ziyech and Kante are subbed off then our game changes. Props to Ole who was smart enough to use the pressing tactic.

Pulisic - IN
Ziyech  - OUT

Kovacic/Kante too similar .

Edited by milka

Watch all Moroccans go overboard when they see Ziyech substituted lol. He is not up for it at all and he is very slender, gets bullied away very easily unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hurts to see Ziyech like this 😕

I have no clue what his issue is, he went from 'wand of a left foot' cross merchant and forward-driving player to a shell of what he was, horrid passing, looks like game is moving twice as fast as he is, in both mind and body

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ziyech looks 100% like a dude who’s barely played. Every pass is behind his teammates.

I’ve been desperate for him to play but he’s not dealing with United’s press well at all.

Well tbh, he ha hardly started. He needs to be given a run of games to build up form, otherwise, the player will never ever look match sharp.

I would take giroud off at half time. Werner through the middle or Mount false 9 (heck even mount false 9 and pulisic left). 

Give ziyech 15 -20 minutes with more movement, United sitting further back so he has more time on the ball and see if he improves. If he hasn't take him off 

1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Watch all Moroccans go overboard when they see Ziyech substituted lol. He is not up for it at all and he is very slender, gets bullied away very easily unfortunately.

I've watched him a lot at Ajax and he looks like a completely different player. He offers nothing at the moment, on and off the ball he is a liability.

I wonder if United decided to press high up after seeing that front 3 of ours when the team news came out because the game hasn't taken the pattern that we were all probably expecting. Giroud has no pace to beat any backline. Ziyech and Mount prefer to come onto the ball. No one makes run off the ball to just push them, to worry them about a ball over the top. 

1 minute ago, Stats said:

Well tbh, he ha hardly started. He needs to be given a run of games to build up form, otherwise, the player will never ever look match sharp.

Some show glipses of good play, this guy showing nothing at all, this isn't just lack of matches, he is simply not cut out for the PL seen this before with Cuadrado.

• Like 1

Ziyech needs to come off he is an absolute passenger. I am also concerned how Shaw keeps bombing down the wing with Callum not tracking him. I would bring James on and put CHO up next to Mount. 

As for other players, Kante is struggling to pass and Chilwell is not getting forward like Alonso would be but equally he is covering at the back which is needed. However, I am disappointed with him considering he is playing for his place as he should be offering more in attacking phases.

Giroud is playing well enough but his lack of pace means they can push right up on us, if after 10-15 minutes CHO doesn't do much I would take him off for Werner. 

4 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Except I specifically said Ziyech needs to come off...

• Thanks 1
Just now, R2D2 said:

Some show glipses of good play, this guy showing nothing at all, this isn't just lack of matches, he is simply not cut out for the PL seen this before with Cuadrado.

Love Ziyech but this could sadly be true. His poor physics don‘t really help him either

• Jason changed the title to Chelsea 0-0 Man United