Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Shed end forum a disgrace?

ZaynChelsea
Followers 0

I had a look at the shed end forum and I am shocked: the forum is full of dinosaurs praising one of the worst PE teachers in the history of Chelsea:  Frank Lampard. They are partly hoping that we lose so they can tell everybody Lampard was sacked unjustly. (Which he wasn‘t since the players were fed up of being coached by a fraud). 
Besidws, they censor opinions they don‘t like - DISGRACE.

How can opinions differ so much from a forum like ours? After all, we are fans of the same club.

Edited by ZaynChelsea
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
On 21/02/2021 at 00:17, ZaynChelsea said:

I had a look at the shed end forum and I am shocked: the forum is full of dinosaurs praising one of the worst PE teachers in the history of Chelsea:  Frank Lampard. They are partly hoping that we lose so they can tell everybody Lampard was sacked unjustly. (Which he wasn‘t since the players were fed up of being coached by a fraud). 

How can opinions differ so much from a forum like ours? After all, we are fans of the same club.

you are a bit harsh on Lamps, BUT that place is full of bitter old haters and trolls, many of whom I doubt are even Chels fans

fuck 'em

this board is the best I have seen, even if I go mental at times o some of the RW tosh I see pushed (not footie)

Edited by Vesper
  • Like 3

If I could be assed, I would log in and take a read of the content over there....

But I can't! 

• Like 2

I was there again while this forum was down, it was worse than a kindergarden, bunch of grown ass folks having a big ass tantrum, the mods too are totally biased, shitfest of a forum.

• Like 2

The members of shed end are sons of b*tches. The admins and Mods are HIV-positive pimps. They still can‘t get over the sacking of Fanny Lampard

Edited by ZaynChelsea
  • Angry 1
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 24/02/2021 at 01:23, ZaynChelsea said:

The members of shed end are sons of b*tches. The admins and Mods are HIV-positive pimps. They still can‘t get over the sacking of Fanny Lampard

On 21/02/2021 at 01:17, ZaynChelsea said:

Just seen this thread. You are a bigger disgrace than anybody on The Shed for disrespecting a legend like Frank like that. His inexperience caught up with him as expected, but that doesn't mean you can call him a "failed PE teacher", "fraud" or "Fanny Lampard" and be seriously considered a Chelsea fan. We got to the CL under his watch which is why we're able to play the final this year in the first place, and at the very least he commands respect for the work he did with our youngsters.

Fuck you, you plastic twat🖕

Edited by manpe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, manpe said:

Just seen this thread. You are a bigger disgrace than anybody on The Shed for disrespecting a legend like Frank like that. His inexperience caught up with him as expected, but that doesn't mean you can call him a "failed PE teacher", "fraud" or "Fanny Lampard" and be seriously considered a Chelsea fan. We got to the CL under his watch which is why we're able to play the final this year in the first place, and at the very least he commands respect for the work he did with our youngsters.

Fuck you, you plastic twat🖕

He has already been banned. Don't need to get angry. 

• Thanks 2