• Pulisic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tuchel is absolutely slating the 4th official for the Injury time. Lampard would fold his hands and cry in his seat

Mount has been good and I trust him to keep his cool. Giroud has been poor with the hold up play. Would prefer one of Ziyech/Puli or Havertz to come on for him. Too much attacking quality on bench, wh

1 minute ago, Supermonkey said:

The line up can't be out yet surely? 

It's always out a bit earlier in Champions League/Europa League.

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

They are playing 343 but possibly without wing backs?

I was sure CHO starts today despite the overreaction from a lot of fans  the other day.He is  obviously Tuchel's favourite and that's why  the boss expects more of him.

• Like 1

I personally like the line-up. I'm happy to see CHO start as a RWB instead of James, who does not offer the attacking quality. Giroud and Werner seemed to work good together against Newcastle. I can't complain about anything to be honest.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Patrick Bamford said:

No Ziyech, no Havertz, no Chillwell, no Kante, no James, no Pulisic.

Spent a lot of money in the summer, for what? 

Kante has been ineffective, Ziyech has been beyond awful, Havertz just returned from injury, Chilwell has been average as a LWB, CHO→James and Pulisic has also just returned as well. So I understand Tuchels decisions.

The only one I would like to change is Chilwell for Alonso. Alonso is a ticking time-bomb, and it's not like he is performing at a very high level.

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

I personally like the line-up. I'm happy to see CHO start as a RWB instead of James, who does not offer the attacking quality. Giroud and Werner seemed to work good together against Newcastle. I can't complain about anything to be honest.

If this formation is going to be a big thing for us going forward Tuchel really needs to start playing James in the hybrid role Azpi is currently in, it was his performances in that position at youth level that put in him in the position to break through in the first place.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

No Ziyech, no Havertz, no Chillwell, no Kante, no James, no Pulisic.

Spent a lot of money in the summer, for what? 

Why do you want Kante shoehorned back in when Jorgi and Kova as a partnership works well?

Have we learned nothing from last season? 

Think this has the potential to be brutal. Maybe not necessarily with the score line because Atleti aren’t prime Barca or Bayern, but in terms of the pattern of play.

Can see them bullying us and with such a lightweight midfield we won’t be effective at getting any supply up to our forwards.

Hoping we keep this respectable. Don’t get embarrassed like Bayern last year.

18 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

thankfully that is mostly incorrect again like vs Southampton. No idea whose nose that tool is pulling his information from.

alonso is the only correct call. fkin hate it everytime i see him on the scoresheet

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think this has the potential to be brutal. Maybe not necessarily with the score line because Atleti aren’t prime Barca or Bayern, but in terms of the pattern of play.

Can see them bullying us and with such a lightweight midfield we won’t be effective at getting any supply up to our forwards.

Hoping we keep this respectable. Don’t get embarrassed like Bayern last year.

They are not exactly a big physical side themselves. actually only their defenders are somewhat physical, the rest is pretty much same built as kovacic or jorginho

• Jas changed the title to Atletico Madrid 0-1 Chelsea