• Werner
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

19 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Wasn't Moses just a loan? Now he got Hakimi, who I think is world class in the offensive phase, or at least from what I remember from his BVB days. I did not watch him at Inter yet

Moses was indeed emergency cover for him at Inter. Moses is now at Spartak on loan with a compulsion to buy if they qualify for the CL. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tuchel is absolutely slating the 4th official for the Injury time. Lampard would fold his hands and cry in his seat

Mount has been good and I trust him to keep his cool. Giroud has been poor with the hold up play. Would prefer one of Ziyech/Puli or Havertz to come on for him. Too much attacking quality on bench, wh

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Silva not available for this game.

Both Pulisic and Havertz in the squad for tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Silva not available for this game.

If we stick to 3 CBs, Christensen has to be the one in the middle (who would have thought I would push for the Dane). Zouma lacks braincells to be the middle man, just like Rudiger.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So our game against United is postponed?

No. It's just that the players aren't allowed to leave their home unless it's for training and matches. Not sure how helpful that will be for their mental wellbeing.

With Silva being out, all we can do is pray and hope we get a result. The thought of Christensen and Rudiger going up against Suarez and Felix is scary to say the least.

13 minutes ago, Azul said:

With Silva being out, all we can do is pray and hope we get a result. The thought of Christensen and Rudiger going up against Suarez and Felix is scary to say the least.

I think Christensen will do fine against Suarez. It's the physical strikers he does poor against. Felix I reckon will be made redundant, much like against Liverpool, as I can see Simeone sitting back vs wanting to take control as he most often does in Europe. 

5 hours ago, Milan said:

If we stick to 3 CBs, Christensen has to be the one in the middle (who would have thought I would push for the Dane). Zouma lacks braincells to be the middle man, just like Rudiger.

Agreed. If I see Zouma or Rudiger as the CCB, I will literally be doing this: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDLpKrTVJKc

Edited by King Kante
6 hours ago, DANILA said:

May as well go all out attack 

Which is what we should do anyway.

It would have been nice to have Silva, but a clean sheet is the least of our priorities.

Don't want a repeat of what happened in 2014 with Mourinho when we got a 0-0 against Atletico away, only to bungle it up in the return leg. 

We need to get away goals.

• Jason changed the title to Atletico Madrid 0-1 Chelsea