Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Erling Haaland


NikkiCFC
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Matt Law: “Nobody is buying Haaland for £100m this summer. £150m plus Raiola, plus wages total cost will be £200m. I think City are reluctant. I see only 2/3 clubs in terms of the real auction”.

This is insane amount of money. We could fix our squad with this kind of money

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He does not offer much else when he does not score goals and he is clearly very dependent on his teammates giving him good passes. He is currently nowhere near Mbappe level because even when Mbappe do

LOL If that's the kind of money they want, no one is gonna pay for it, especially when clubs are still counting the cost of the pandemic. 

This season yes, last season two German sides made it while the runaway champions were dumped out by a diluted Atletico and the 2nd place team were dumped out by the 10th place French side. Not to men

49 minutes ago, milka said:
 

 

Isn't that pretty much the case for every transfer? 🤣

And Matt Law said as if we didn't have the money from the outgoings and Roman just threw the money on Havertz from his pocket. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

This is insane amount of money. We could fix our squad with this kind of money

No one is gonna pay that, def not in this climate. Unless its in installments. PSG dont need him, RM and Barca are skint, City wouldnt dare, I could see udt go for him cuz its sure as hell that Pogba will go so there is money to burn, we could do it but its still a steep premium. BM wont spend that much on anyone.

Edited by Atomiswave
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, milka said:

I still can't imagine Chelsea signing  Haaland in front of Real, Barcelona

The same Barcelona who sold Suarez, Vidal, Rakitic all very cheap to get them off the wage bill because they were struggling financially? The same Real Madrid who bought nobody in the summer? 

As I said before, financially, if we make the best offer or match it, we have a chance. His agent has to be included in that offer unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Isn't that pretty much the case for every transfer? 🤣

And Matt Law said as if we didn't have the money from the outgoings and Roman just threw the money on Havertz from his pocket. 

I think we had some money from the Hazard (not sure how much as no idea how the 130m euros is broken down in installments) and Morata deals but wouldn’t say that Roman didn’t contribute significantly for the signing of Havertz because many doubted we would have the cash to pull it off after getting Ziyech, Chilwell, Werner and the fact we also were linked with Mendy who took the total spend to about £150 m in total at least without including Kai. Then considering that only Nathan and Palasic were the only other players who we sold in the summer, its not hard to imagine Roman putting something in to push that deal through because no way all the loan fees we accumulated either would have given a significant push towards the 70-80m or whatever Kai cost.

Edited by OneMoSalah
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think we had some money from the Hazard (not sure how much as no idea how the 130m euros is broken down in installments) and Morata deals but wouldn’t say that Roman didn’t contribute significantly for the signing of Havertz because many doubted we would have the cash to pull it off after getting Ziyech, Chilwell, Werner and the fact we also were linked with Mendy who took the total spend to about £150 m in total at least without including Kai. Then considering that only Nathan and Palasic were the only other players who we sold in the summer, its not hard to imagine Roman putting something in to push that deal through because no way all the loan fees we accumulated either would have given a significant push towards the 70-80m or whatever Kai cost.

I don't remember the exact numbers but my point is, it's not as if Roman decided to just splash all 100 million on a player out of nowhere. Most of last summer's buys were offset by the sales. Roman probably just covered whatever the difference was and I don't think it was big either.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Again, we have some of the best accountants on the planet with regards to amortization and complying with FFP. 

Here's one if anyone's interested in a long read (click on the tweet to see the thread)...

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how true this is but...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/Chelsea/manchester-united-tuchel-solskjaer-b1807870.html

United would still like to sign him, but sources close to the Norwegian say they are not high on the list due to previous tension with Mino Raiola. Haaland himself would prefer to go to Spain next.

One of the biggest signings for United would actually be Fernandes agreeing a new deal. He is willing to do so, but does want the club to buy players he feels can make them compete. Joao Felix is a player he loves playing with, and has mooted.

This is likely to be a relatively restrained summer for United, though. They have not currently made in-roads on any transfers, as they are still deciding on targets, and some sources believe the best they will do - if they do much at all - is three purchases.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be great if some of this is true.

 

https://www.Chelsea-news.co/2021/02/three-latest-reports-erling-haaland-Chelsea-positive/

It still feels like it is just a pipe dream for Chelsea, but as the days go on getting closer to the summer window, the more positive reports surface to give fans a hope of more than just a dream.

Erling Haaland to Chelsea this summer, can it really happen?

 

Well, three latest reports all out today suggest there is a fair chance.

First of all, reporter Pipe Sierra says that Chelsea “will make their interest in Erling Haaland official next week.”

An offer of 90 million plus bonuses will drop in the Dortmund offices apparently.

Then we have the reliable Matt Law, speaking on The London is Blue Podcast today.

Law seems to have a belief that Roman Abramovich really wants to sign Haaland this summer, the same way he was invested in signing Kai Havertz last summer.

It will cost upwards of £150 million, but that doesn’t seem to be putting Chelsea off, who Law believes are only one of a few clubs who can afford the deal this summer.

Law also says that if Chelsea don’t get Haaland, they will be pursuing another top striker regardless.

The final report is from BILD, who claim that Abramovich has given Chelsea the green light to go and sign Haaland this summer, which of course aligns with all the other reports we have been hearing of this nature.

It is highly clear that Chelsea are at the very least, going all out for Haaland this summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't remember the exact numbers but my point is, it's not as if Roman decided to just splash all 100 million on a player out of nowhere. Most of last summer's buys were offset by the sales. Roman probably just covered whatever the difference was and I don't think it was big either.

Yeah likely. I’d imagine for Haaland if we do go for him, it would maybe be so much % of the budget and then the rest maybe from Roman so Tuchels able to get other guys in. Which if we get him, regardless, wont matter where it comes from.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah likely. I’d imagine for Haaland if we do go for him, it would maybe be so much % of the budget and then the rest maybe from Roman so Tuchels able to get other guys in. Which if we get him, regardless, wont matter where it comes from.

Regardless, I expect us to get rid of some deadwoods this summer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So much talk (or maybe even assumption) that we will sign Haaland this summer to solve our striker issue.

But err, what's the backup plan if we are not able to sign him?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...