NikkiCFC
Followers 0

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He does not offer much else when he does not score goals and he is clearly very dependent on his teammates giving him good passes. He is currently nowhere near Mbappe level because even when Mbappe do

LOL If that's the kind of money they want, no one is gonna pay for it, especially when clubs are still counting the cost of the pandemic. 

This season yes, last season two German sides made it while the runaway champions were dumped out by a diluted Atletico and the 2nd place team were dumped out by the 10th place French side. Not to men

23 hours ago, Jason said:

Am not blaming Haaland for Dortmund being crap. Just saying that while he's a proven goalscorer, he's not a not a proven winner...yet. 

As for his goalscoring record, I have been wondering whether he's really one of those goalscoring freaks or whether his numbers will eventually plateau at some point because not even the likes of Messi and Ronaldo were posting such numbers at his age.

TBF, Mourinho only became toxic after it became clear that the board didn't want to sign the players that he wanted. He was still fine when we won the title, after we won it. Go listen to his interview in the last game of 2014/15 when we lifted the trophy. It's the same thing that made Conte just give up after his title win.

Is it not a testament to his game that his goalscoring record even exceeds the likes of Ronaldo and Messi at the age of 20? If you look at his play, you can clearly see that it's not flukey but he has a way of positioning himself and a way to use his physique to get in front of goal. What Haaland does has been a reoccuring theme for two seasons now, its not flukey tbh.

I don't exactly know when Mourinho wanted Stones but I'm sure Pogba became available in the summer of 2016, no one was signing him before that. We all know that Mourinho becomes toxic regardless of backing or not. My friend who's a Real Madrid fan will tell you all about his toxicity even after he was backed.

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

Is it not a testament to his game that his goalscoring record even exceeds the likes of Ronaldo and Messi at the age of 20? If you look at his play, you can clearly see that it's not flukey but he has a way of positioning himself and a way to use his physique to get in front of goal. What Haaland does has been a reoccuring theme for two seasons now, its not flukey tbh.

Not saying it's fluky but wondering whether he can keep this goalscoring rate going every season. Is it good to say peak really early in a career? I guess we'll find out...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not saying it's fluky but wondering whether he can keep this goalscoring rate going every season. Is it good to say peak really early in a career? I guess we'll find out...

True, stranger things have happened in football.......Adriano....

11 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Adriano had mental health issue because his father passed away. 

True, but I really thought he'd be contending for Ballon d'Ors. He was an amazing talent.

8 minutes ago, Azul said:

True, but I really thought he'd be contending for Ballon d'Ors. He was an amazing talent.

Same, he was at one point almost like Brazilian Ronaldo Mk 2.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

And the fact he loved to party. 

Most brazilians loved to party, it's their culture. 

Edited by Blues Forever

City confirming Aguero's departure could mean they will really go for Haaland this summer.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

City confirming Aguero's departure could mean they will really go for Haaland this summer.

Yep. Think he’s nailed on to go there now. And good lord at the prospect of him playing in that team.

• Sad 1

Nothing's really changed. It was rumored Aguero was leaving back in January. It would be maddening to see City or any Club meet Dortmund and Raiola's demands this summer. 

21 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Nothing's really changed. It was rumored Aguero was leaving back in January. It would be maddening to see City or any Club meet Dortmund and Raiola's demands this summer. 

City were supposedly prepared to throw the bank at signing Messi last summer. Not out of this world they would do the same with Haaland. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

City were supposedly prepared to throw the bank at signing Messi last summer. Not out of this world they would do the same with Haaland. 

Supposedly. 

Guess will wait and see. Haaland and Raiola together will be 3x City's current transfer record. 

The Athletic, again, mentioned City are going after Haaland this summer.

But if they do deem him to be too expensive, wonder if they will try their luck with Kane. Might even go for Lukaku.