• Mount
    • Abraham
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Well at least you are no longer throwing insults at me 👍

Look, I won't change my mind. Maybe if he wins back to back league titles and a couple of CL finals. Then I will humbly beg for forgiveness. 

I don't know why, but I'm 100% convinced he is the wrong man for the job. What's even more bizarre is I don't even have a replacement in mind. I just 'believe' he won't be successful.

Like I have previously said. I hope I'm wrong.

My brain hurts, there are literally no arguments to back up your beliefs. Zero facts as well, and the stuff you ask for like "Back to back league titles and CL" is something you never asked of Lampard before he lost the dressing room. 

Keep the same energy bro, give someone that just came to the club time. Instead of slating him for no reason. You're a consumer, and not a fan right now. It's like you want to see Tuchel fail even though he has been successful so far.

Edited by Azul

Angry Thomas Tuchel’s furious outburst at Chelsea duo loved by fans

Chelsea travelled to Southampton on Saturday for their latest Premier League fixture and new boss Thomas Tuchel grew frustrated as his side became wasteful in possession

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/thomas-tuchel-Chelsea-werner-alonso-23534985

Thomas Tuchel’s outburst following poor play from Timo Werner and Marcos Alonso was loved by Chelsea fans.

The Blues travelled to Southampton on Saturday lunchtime for their latest Premier League fixture and dominated the early possession.

It was the Saints that went ahead through Takumi Minamino’s neat finish, though it was an earlier incident that frustrated Tuchel.

Chelsea were in a positive position with Werner on the ball on the edge of the box.

The summer signing has struggled at Stamford Bridge and played a poor ball out wide, which Alonso had to chase.

The Spaniard appeared to reach the ball before it went out but the full-back could not stop conceding the goal kick.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Thomas Tuchel hits out at Callum Hudson-Odoi ‘energy and attitude’ after hauling off Chelsea substitute

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/Chelsea-fc-news-thomas-tuchel-hudson-odoi-substitute-b920602.html

fuck

and so it begins

This is arguably the same thing Frank was concerned about with him also though. Every time he talked about him he mentioned needing to keep working hard for his place.

One thing I think we can admire about Tuchel is that he is clearly going to tell people what he thinks. He doesn’t dance around an issue, he didnt at Dortmund or at PSG and already said he isnt here to be liked as much so probably be more used to this. 

If it is warranted, I really dont mind it. It shows he cares more to be honest in the development of the players and the team. Its up to the players to take it in a positive way but if not it may become a problem. As with CHO, I have been concerned about him mentally since the whole contract situation but again TT has virtually played him every game hes been here.

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think it's pretty obvious you already have a pre-conceived notion about Tuchel. Any time we don't win, it's just an opportunity for you to go all self-fulfilling prophecy on us here. 

And? You were calling for SFL to be sacked for ages - didn't stop you posting did it 🤔

I'm happy to make this the last game I criticise TT. 

There's no point in flogging a dead horse 👍

1 minute ago, Azul said:

My brain hurts, there are literally no arguments to back up your beliefs. Zero facts as well, and the stuff you ask for like "Back to back league titles and CL" is something you never asked of Lampard before he lost the dressing room. 

Keep the same energy bro, give someone that just came to the club time. Instead of slating him for no reason. You're a consumer, and not a fan right now. It's like you want to see Tuchel fail even though he has been successful so far.

I have just agreed with @Jason to no longer be critical of TT.

I did actually dream of SFL taking us to back to back Prem titles and European glory. But sadly it was just a dream.

I don't specifically hate the guy - just don't think he is the manager for us.

But as always, will support the team until my last breath.

Thomas Tuchel explains why Callum Hudson-Odoi was hauled off for Chelsea in draw with Southampton

The Blues winger was brought on at half time but lasted only 31 minutes before being substituted off and was not injured

https://www.football.london/Chelsea-fc/players/callum-hudson-odoi-Chelsea-tuchel-19880415

Thomas Tuchel has explained why he took off Callum Hudson-Odoi after just 31 minutes on the pitch during Chelsea’s 1-1 draw with Southampton in the Premier League.

Hudson-Odoi was summoned at half time by Tuchel to replace Tammy Abraham, who also struggled to have an impact on the game having been named as a surprise starter following his ankle injury sustained in the win over Newcastle.

But just over half an hour into Hudson-Odoi’s latest outing, Tuchel was not impressed and hauled off the England international, replacing him with Hakim Ziyech for the final quarter of an hour.

Hudson-Odoi wasn’t injured and trudged up the stairs at St Mary’s to sit with his teammates to watch the Blues huff and puff for the final 15 minutes but struggle to break down the Saints.

The winger has been one of the more impressive players for Tuchel since he replaced Frank Lampard in charge of the club last month. Hudson-Odoi has featured at right wing-back and also in a more advanced role for Tuchel.

The German was asked post-match about his decision to take off Hudson-Odoi as he had the tag that no footballer wants to have - a substitute being substituted.

Tuchel said after the game: "In a game that it is hard to create chances you need to rely on counter pressing to maybe force errors and get an easy chance. For that you need to be totally on and sharp.

"I didn't feel this from Callum today. He missed chances to counter press, missed easy balls. I didn't think he felt the game. Maybe it was unfair but I didn't get the feeling today that I normally get from him.

"It was a hard decision but nothing that will stick for long. Tomorrow it will be forgotten and we will prepare for Atletico."

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Really, really weird. He made poor decision making like some of the rest out there but why he took him off is mind boggling. We needed that extra bit of width. I didnt see a lack of energy from him. Truly, truly baffling.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Thomas Tuchel explains why Callum Hudson-Odoi was hauled off for Chelsea in draw with Southampton

The Blues winger was brought on at half time but lasted only 31 minutes before being substituted off and was not injured

https://www.football.london/Chelsea-fc/players/callum-hudson-odoi-Chelsea-tuchel-19880415

Thomas Tuchel has explained why he took off Callum Hudson-Odoi after just 31 minutes on the pitch during Chelsea’s 1-1 draw with Southampton in the Premier League.

Hudson-Odoi was summoned at half time by Tuchel to replace Tammy Abraham, who also struggled to have an impact on the game having been named as a surprise starter following his ankle injury sustained in the win over Newcastle.

But just over half an hour into Hudson-Odoi’s latest outing, Tuchel was not impressed and hauled off the England international, replacing him with Hakim Ziyech for the final quarter of an hour.

Hudson-Odoi wasn’t injured and trudged up the stairs at St Mary’s to sit with his teammates to watch the Blues huff and puff for the final 15 minutes but struggle to break down the Saints.

The winger has been one of the more impressive players for Tuchel since he replaced Frank Lampard in charge of the club last month. Hudson-Odoi has featured at right wing-back and also in a more advanced role for Tuchel.

The German was asked post-match about his decision to take off Hudson-Odoi as he had the tag that no footballer wants to have - a substitute being substituted.

Tuchel said after the game: "In a game that it is hard to create chances you need to rely on counter pressing to maybe force errors and get an easy chance. For that you need to be totally on and sharp.

"I didn't feel this from Callum today. He missed chances to counter press, missed easy balls. I didn't think he felt the game. Maybe it was unfair but I didn't get the feeling today that I normally get from him.

"It was a hard decision but nothing that will stick for long. Tomorrow it will be forgotten and we will prepare for Atletico."

Mou did the same to Matic.

I don't recall that being successful.

I think CHO was actually trying in the game and just started to make an impact.

Mount moving to the left actually improved things, just Alonso was so slow. If Chilly had been there it might have allowed us more attacking balance.

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Mou did the same to Matic.

I don't recall that being successful.

I think CHO was actually trying in the game and just started to make an impact.

Mount moving to the left actually improved things, just Alonso was so slow. If Chilly had been there it might have allowed us more attacking balance.

I know Alonso has been decent under Tuchel so far, but I would much rather see Chilwell. Alonso is too, too slow. I thought Alonso was poor and I was actually thinking when Ziyech came on, CHO would go to LWB like he did against Wolves. But no he was hooked.

kante was not that bad. he had some missplaced passes per usual but he did won back a lot.

anyways, i dont mind the manager who calls out a player for awful body language and bad attitude, but i dont like it that he used hudson-odoi as an example. surely there were better candidates for that. but maybe (probably) he knows what he's doing, maybe it's not a coincidence that he decided hudson-odoi to sub.

one and the most obvious thing that i dont like about tuchel is alonso. other than that he's tall, i dont see how is he better than chilwell in anything. so frustrating.

feel bad for ziyech until the injury he played really good and was one of our best players. i cant wait for havertz to come back too, maybe he can do something as an AM, or even as a second striker behind werner. tuchel has to try it at least one game.

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Thomas Tuchel hits out at Callum Hudson-Odoi ‘energy and attitude’ after hauling off Chelsea substitute

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/Chelsea-fc-news-thomas-tuchel-hudson-odoi-substitute-b920602.html

fuck

and so it begins

When players take the applauds etc then they too must take the stick here and there if they fuck up. TT didnt throw him under the buss. I miss the old days when managers could actually diss/ point out certain players for their performance on the day........players today are not built like that, they rather go hide and downtool instead of showing pride and making sure it never happens again.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

When players take the applauds etc then they too must take the stick here and there if they fuck up. TT didnt throw him under the buss. I miss the old days when managers could actually diss/ point out certain players for their performance on the day........players today are not built like that, they rather go hide and downtool instead of showing pride and making sure it never happens again.

But seriously did you think CHO deserved to be hooked?

I would have taken off a defender and had Ziyech and CHO on the pitch?

9 minutes ago, Stats said:

Really, really weird. He made poor decision making like some of the rest out there but why he took him off is mind boggling. We needed that extra bit of width. I didnt see a lack of energy from him. Truly, truly baffling.

I don't think Tuchel would have done something similar to a non youth player. Werner for instance played very bad, but still was on the pitch until the end? Why? I don't know

Horrible game. Only Mount was good in the second half. 

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol at this player rating saying Kante was great and giving him an 8

https://www.football.london/Chelsea-fc/news/Chelsea-player-ratings-vs-southampton-19879792

wtf

DELUSIONAL

He was better than Kova today, but that's not saying much

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

But seriously did you think CHO deserved to be hooked?

I would have taken off a defender and had Ziyech and CHO on the pitch?

I will say others deserved it too for sure, TT himself will learn what is what in EPL and Chels.

Just now, killer1257 said:

I don't think Tuchel would have done something similar to a non youth player. Werner for instance played very bad, but still was on the pitch until the end? Why? I don't know

Horrible game. Only Mount was good in the second half. 

I have to be honest, I am not surprised Werner survived the whole game, if Tammy didnt go off injured then maybe he would of made way but I get the feeling TT didnt want to put Oli on so thats why he kept Werner on. He did play very poor though.