• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Werner
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • James (sub)

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

I'll send him praise at the end..just incase.

ToucheĀ šŸ˜„

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For aslong as he's playing 3atb got no problem with Alonso playing, especially as Chilwell has been off it for ages. But yeah Kepa can't play, he will cost us.

Havertz is not ready. Pulisic has been poor for a while. Deserves to sit on the bench.Ā 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

I'll send him praise at the end..just incase.

Good idea lol. Newcastle already have more shots this half then us.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Chemistry between Hudson odou and kovacic is terrible šŸ™ˆ

These poor chemistries, missed shots and chances will frustrate us 10x more when we are playing a top-tier team. This urgently needs to change. Even our last PL game frustrated us and that was Sheff Utd!

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

GKs are supposed to make saves though...if you cannot save anything you should never be between the goals...

It was a decent save, but most GKs in this league would have saved it. If it went at the back at the net, it would have been a howler.

True most would save it but I mean is it really the point now where even if he makes a decent save people will just go ah anyone couldĀ of savedĀ that, or that it wasnā€™t a decent save?

I do suppose thats just peoples feelings on him now after last season and its fair to not get too carried anyway but nobody is saying hes playing like a world class GK or that... just that he made a decent save...

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Kova has been immense.

Another guy who if he added goals to his game, would be a frightening player. Busy in between both boxes, wins the ball backĀ and has quality on the ball under pressure but not enough goalsĀ and assists to go with thatĀ skill set.Ā 

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 3
Just now, OneMoSalah said:

True most would save it but I mean is it really the point now where even if he makes a decent save people will just go ah anyone couldĀ of savedĀ that, or that it wasnā€™t a decent save?

I do suppose thats just peoples feelings on him now after last season and its fair to not get too carried anyway but nobody is saying hes playing like a world class GK or that... just that he made a decent save...

...and this season.

I know, I just didn't find that save amazing that's worth shouting "Great save!" Like I said, if that went in, it would have been a howler 100%.

But I get you, this discussion has gone way longer than needed to be.

• Like 1

Football is skills but PL, sometimes is like rugby like a shoveĀ onĀ Werner is not football. And gets nothing.Ā 

Edited by ccheongf
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle