Jas
Followers 0

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope Tuchel uses this as an opportunity to see how Gilmour can be integrated into his midfield.  We need more passing ability from the center of our midfield.

Goal looked offside ūüėā, we‚Äôll take that for the penalty not given in the first half.¬†

To be fair tonight we made 10 changes, the pitch was fucking terrible and it was the FA Cup after all. Just glad we’re still in the cup.

Let's have it right... Ziyech looks awful in a Chelsea shirt. Ajax fans said he was frustrating to watch... they weren't lying.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

The only issue is, with his best games coming on the left for us last season and potentially another CF coming in in the summer, the links with Haaland for example although I think we wont be his top choice but will be looking at him. When Pulisic is fit and firing what will this mean for Werner? 

You could flip it the other way round. If Werner is firing in the left inside forward role, what will it mean for Pulisic? Getting a new CF will have more impact on Abraham than anyone else. 

Just now, Vesper said:

wtf Tammy, stupid pass

baffling decision he could have just kept the ball and breezed past the defender towards goal. we really lack composure rn

• Like 1

Holy Ziyech cannot play football right now, looks like a poor man's willian. Everyone poor today; still playing hoofball against Barnsley oh my

1 minute ago, Jason said:

You could flip it the other way round. If Werner is firing in the left inside forward role, what will it mean for Pulisic? Getting a new CF will have more impact on Abraham than anyone else. 

True but if its a mix up of who to play on that if both were fully fit and firing, I think Pulisic would be the main guy in that position. His all round game is superior although Werners goals would be hugely beneficial.

And aye I think one of Abraham or Giroud will be gone this summer it we get another high level CF. I would say Abraham as Giroud offers more but hes younger, an academy player and may be harder to shift. Although he hasnt signed a new deal yet has he so maybe not.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

True but if its a mix up of who to play on that if both were fully fit and firing, I think Pulisic would be the main guy in that position. His all round game is superior although Werners goals would be hugely beneficial.

It depends on what we want - someone to get on the ball and dribble past players or someone to stay on the last line/run into the space to stretch the opposition. They both have their strengths and it's nice to have options. 

• Like 1
  • Jas changed the title to Barnsley 0-1 Chelsea