Barnsley 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope Tuchel uses this as an opportunity to see how Gilmour can be integrated into his midfield.  We need more passing ability from the center of our midfield.

Goal looked offside 😂, we’ll take that for the penalty not given in the first half. 

To be fair tonight we made 10 changes, the pitch was fucking terrible and it was the FA Cup after all. Just glad we’re still in the cup.

3 hours ago, James said:

13 years ago wasn't it 😳,  I remember Barnsley beating Liverpool at Anfield the game before beating us.

Actually found the match chat from that game and you posted in it! 😄 

Hahaha @Laylabelle and @Fulham Broadway active there. Makes you feel old, doesn't it? 😄 I was probably too disgusted to comment on the game itself lol

Edited by Milan
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Hahaha @Laylabelle and @Fulham Broadway active there. Makes you feel old, doesn't it? 😄 I was probably too disgusted to comment on the game itself lol

Does indeed mate! Don't know where the times gone, can't believe the forums nearly 15 years old! 😳

5 hours ago, James said:

13 years ago wasn't it 😳,  I remember Barnsley beating Liverpool at Anfield the game before beating us.

Actually found the match chat from that game and you posted in it! 😄 

Hahaha blimey!! Awww...off to Wembley we didn't go haha!! But free trains!!!

• Haha 2

I'm looking forward to seeing if Tuchel changes things up today. Change for the sake of change is not necessarily a good thing, but changing things to gain an advantage is great. It still stings when Arteta had a tactical plan against us in the FA Cup final and we did fuck all to counter it.

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Alonso and Emerson together..... I wonder who with be in the back three? What could go wrong? At least Kepa is behind them.

On BBC they have Alonso in the back three. 👀

• Like 1

Sheffield United at home if we get past tonight. Real good chance again to get to the semi finals and then there's a very real chance of going all the way.

Leicester vs Man Utd
Everton vs Man City

That's 2 quality teams getting eliminated here. Lovely.

I'm pretty sure it's 3-4-3 with Emerson as LB, Alonso LWB. Hope it's 4-2-3-1 with Emerson on right, but I doubt it.

• Jase changed the title to Barnsley 0-1 Chelsea