Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-3 Man City


Jas
 Share
Followers 4

Man of the Match  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Mendy
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Zouma
      0
    • Silva
      0
    • Chilwell
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Mount
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Ziyech
      0
    • Pulisic
      3
    • Werner
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      4
    • Havertz (sub)
      1
    • Gilmour (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

It's---not really harsh though. Because you HAVE to be blunt about it. We shouldn't care what he has done as a player. That's one of the major reasons why I was pissed off Lampard became our coach. Because people will start living in the past.

Lampard is a clown (as a coach). Any other coach, would be crucified a lot more AGES ago especially after that disgusting Arsenal performance.

There is no convincing me to feel its acceptable calling one of our greatest ever players a clown because he has failed as a manager which is an extremely hard job by the way. Especially in this day and age... the age of the snowflakes. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus fucking christ, I still see some fans wanting to give Lampard time, showing City and Pep as an example of working together for years and working on the system and their play...

We go a goal down and fall apart. No urgency to get back into it. They scored within 2 minutes..so bad

Well tbf...despite how horrible his team is now and everything gone to shit, he still deserves credit for securing CL for another year in a season when lot of people wrote us off, after Hazard's depar

1 minute ago, DDA said:

There is no convincing me to feel its acceptable calling one of our greatest ever players a clown because he has failed as a manager which is an extremely hard job by the way. Especially in this day and age... the age of the snowflakes. 

Apart from the name "clown" wrongly used, the number of great aces who  failed as either managers or club presidents is infinite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Special Juan said:

His interview gave a nervous energy, I think he knows what's coming.

any way to post it here mate?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DDA said:

There is no convincing me to feel its acceptable calling one of our greatest ever players a clown because he has failed as a manager which is an extremely hard job by the way. Especially in this day and age... the age of the snowflakes. 

Have you forgotten Lampard said "Yes" to this job? He knew this job is extremely tough. He took a massive risk, jumping from Derby to Chelsea after ONE season of experience.

No one put a gun to his head. Using the excuse of "it was a tough job for Lampy" doesn't fly with me. Because he knew. It's not like he came in and said "wow, this job is tough, playing CL and playing Bayern".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not defending the clueless and hopeless situation Lamps is in but I feel that our club is way too predictable. All players need to do is just not turn up on the pitch and the manager is off ( this would need to change at some point) and as long as this mentality exists no manager would be able to stay for long.
I feel Lampard is in the same situation in where other managers were in the past. Play certainly players because they were paid way too much money for.

Can someone explain to me why Tomori isn't playing? I remember him having few good performances last season

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when we thought we could finish top 4...lol...

Remember how fun it was to laugh at Arsenal and Man U...those were the days..

Wow we could be 10 behind Man U when they get their game played. Woops

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Have you forgotten Lampard said "Yes" to this job? He knew this job is extremely tough. He took a massive risk, jumping from Derby to Chelsea after ONE season of experience.

No one put a gun to his head. Using the excuse of "it was a tough job for Lampy" doesn't fly with me. Because he knew. It's not like he came in and said "wow, this job is tough, playing CL and playing Bayern".

He had to say yes to the job. He may never have been given that chance again and you only live once. It could have gone differently. It hasn't it. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DDA said:

He had to say yes to the job. He may never have been given that chance again and you only live once. It could have gone differently. It hasn't it. 

No he doesn't have to.

And I said this before when a member said this to me: If Lampard becomes a good coach, eventually we will go and get him. May take 10 years or so, but we will get him. Now there is disbelief, and bad blood could be formed between the club and Lampard with these disgusting results...we may never hire him back after this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I should be sat here fuming and un-happy, I'm not, this was acceptance. This was exactly the performance I was expecting and what we got. This bloke and group of players is just abysmal, the old Chelsea identity is gone, no leaders and nobody with a spine to stand up and be counted. I remember when coming to Stamford Bridge had a fear factor, not now, it feels like teams relish it.

This manager has to go, he's been given loads of money and he has blew this, and to be wiped the floor with by Arsenal away and now City at home says everything.

Sack him now.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DDA said:

He had to say yes to the job. He may never have been given that chance again and you only live once. It could have gone differently. It hasn't it. 

In some ways, I can see why Lampard took the job but on the other hand as @Mana said, he could have just said "no" and continued to improve himself first. If he does well enough, then surely the job will come to him at some point. You brought up Steven Gerrard the other day and he's a good example of learning the trade elsewhere first, improve himself as a manager and potentially take over a big club (likely Liverpool after Klopp). Whether Gerrard will become a great manager remains to be seen but at least he is giving himself a platform and building the experience now for the future. The same can't be said about Lampard and if he gets sacked, he will have to go rebuild his career at a smaller club and start from scratch again. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I don't think it's that bad. 

Young team, young manager- not ideal. Do you think this team would perform better under Klopp or Pep? If you do then sadly that's the problem FL has :(

A 250 millions recruitment is not exactly what we can call a young team !!! Gooners always found excuses after their board finally spend millions, they claimed for, for replacing Giroud and Ramsey by Aubame and Lacazette, without result. Butt I actually think it would be too easy to be to hard with Lamp. Just  as Wenger did, he made come, the players the base wanted, hype young players with pace and assumed creativity but sometimes, these players can be much more hype than goods. When i read fans, who are wrong so many times, i'm telling myself, we shoud fire them first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

In some ways, I can see why Lampard took the job but on the other hand as @Mana said, he could have just said "no" and continued to improve himself first. If he does well enough, then surely the job will come to him at some point. You brought up Steven Gerrard the other day and he's a good example of learning the trade elsewhere first, improve himself as a manager and potentially take over a big club (likely Liverpool after Klopp). Whether Gerrard will become a great manager remains to be seen but at least he is giving himself a platform and building the experience now for the future. The same can't be said about Lampard and if he gets sacked, he will have to go rebuild his career at a smaller club and start from scratch again. 

 Xavi was smart and told Barca hell no, said he was not ready and that the club was a hot mess.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MONEYBALL said:

A 250 millions recruitment is not exactly what we can call a young team !!! Gooners always found excuses after their board finally spend millions, they claimed for, for replacing Giroud and Ramsey by Aubame and Lacazette without result. Butt I actually think it would be too easy to be to hard with Lamp. Just  as Wenger did, he made come, the players the base wanted, hype young players with pace and assumed creativity but sometimes, these players can be much more hype than goods. When i read fans, who are wrong so many times, i'm telling myself, we shoud fire them first.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

In some ways, I can see why Lampard took the job but on the other hand as @Mana said, he could have just said "no" and continued to improve himself first. If he does well enough, then surely the job will come to him at some point. You brought up Steven Gerrard the other day and he's a good example of learning the trade elsewhere first, improve himself as a manager and potentially take over a big club (likely Liverpool after Klopp). Whether Gerrard will become a great manager remains to be seen but at least he is giving himself a platform and building the experience now for the future. The same can't be said about Lampard and if he gets sacked, he will have to go rebuild his career at a smaller club and start from scratch again. 

Very true.. ahhh I just hate seeing Frank in this position. The fairy tail relationship is souring a little because of this and I know our fanbase can be extremely toxic when they want to be. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MONEYBALL said:

A 250 millions recruitment is not exactly what we can call a young team !!! Gooners always found excuses after their board finally spend millions, they claimed for, for replacing Giroud and Ramsey by Aubame and Lacazette, without result. Butt I actually think it would be too easy to be to hard with Lamp. Just  as Wenger did, he made come, the players the base wanted, hype young players with pace and assumed creativity but sometimes, these players can be much more hype than goods. When i read fans, who are wrong so many times, i'm telling myself, we shoud fire them first.

Cool story bro

Link to post
Share on other sites
 Xavi was smart and told Barca hell no, said he was not ready and that the club was a hot mess.
I think Xavi does not want anything to do with Barcelona board

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 1-3 Man City
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...