• Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We put Werner upfront late on in the game but what did we do? Passed the ball backwards, sideways and then try to deliver high crosses into the box. There were at least 2 such crosses - one from Chilw

Guessing this isn't photoshopped...

Cross, cross, cross We look lifeless.

Posted Images

We have chillwel n mendy on the field do t start with the 250m crap already. Don't hate on lampard a new inexperienced manager blame the board for hiring him takes years to craft your skills n how u want u play. Either get on board with it or go watch some 1 eles because I doubt it will change 
So I shouldn't be able to criticise Frank because he is young and inexperienced? Do you know how dumb you sound right now? I should blame the board that literally spend 250m and is backing the manager fully unlike boards like Arsenal and Man UTD?

Lampard is inexperienced and he should gain experience in a lower level club. The job is too big for him but you're too much of a fanboy to admit it. He's one of our biggest icons but judge him as a manager.

When he is a polished worldclass manager then he can return to the club.
  • Like 4

Poor poor poor. Lampard probably wrote books called "the art of crossing" and "parking the bus after scoring" and gives it to the players to read as homework

Goals aside, Lampard has got tactical problems with the players. Whenever we play Werner out wide in this 4-3-3, he doesn't offer anything going forward - e.g. creating chances - and when we play Giroud upfront, he doesn't offer anything either, barely involved in the game. Both players don't offer much apart from trying to get at the end of chances. 

And that's without even going into Lampard's use of Werner in this winger role...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Azul said:

So I shouldn't be able to criticise Frank because he is young and inexperienced? Do you know how dumb you sound right now? I should blame the board that literally spend 250m and is backing the manager fully unlike boards like Arsenal and Man UTD?

Lampard is inexperienced and he should gain experience in a lower level club. The job is too big for him but you're too much of a fanboy to admit it. He's one of our biggest icons but judge him as a manager.

When he is a polished worldclass manager then he can return to the club.

Fan boy? I've supported this club for 27 years pal,  secondly like I said Frank is inexperienced what do u expect klopp like football? Obviously the board will back their manager but that isn't going to make him world class over night. You blame Frank Frank Frank all I hear is how Frank this Frank that any 1 actually thought hang on a second the players have some blame here actually ALOT, if u take time to watch Frank speak n listen to what he says its clear he's giving the team the right instructions and advice. Yes his tactics might not be what u want n ever other I wanna play like Liverpool fan want, I accept this bad situation atm but trust me I've seen worse 

• Like 1