• Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All smiles from our lot shaking hands at the end with Arsenal players, that's half the fucking problem.....mates, friendly, nice nice.....fucking dog shit mentality 

Need @Tomo to tell us how we don't gift points to all trash out of form teams, fucking joke.

Lampard needs to go, this is beyond awful, absolutely zero excuses.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

The fact that Roman sacked managers like Conte, Ancelotti, Mourinho and gives someone like Lampard time does not make sense to me. The only logical thing that comes to my mind is Lampard getting sacked tomorrow.

He's more loved than those other coaches 

All give me the stick here, I deserve it!
You don't, you are a Chelsea fan at the end of the day and decided to back your manager and team.

However it's normal to criticise the manager when he is showing signs of being out of depth. It doesn't mean that you're "not backing your club", but it means that you tend to look at things logically.
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, DANILA said:

You can start seeing our skilled attacking players being frustrated with crossing being the only tactic (pulisic after chillwell crossed it for the 30th time)

Giroud would have taken advantage of those 

3 minutes ago, Mathewe said:

When it's not your day it's not your day. Highlighted by an attempted cross that is sliced and ends up in the goal, and a ridiculous penalty call that is even upheld by var.

It's not your day when you have many shots on target and couldn't score 

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Mendy is really Lax. Whats happened to our GK? 

He's turned into Kepa! Our little light and he's gone dodgy

Klopp should never said we were title contenders..a..never were..b..we've been poor since! 

Just now, Azul said:

You don't, you are a Chelsea fan at the end of the day and decided to back your manager and team.

However it's normal to criticise the manager when he is showing signs of being out of depth. It doesn't mean that you're "not backing your club", but it means that you tend to look at things logically.

I was thinking more this game, I genuinely thought there was little way we can lose this. I never 100% declared to Lamps and I have a post after Leeds (I think) to prove it.

The Villa game (which I was worried about even before this) is on Amazon which means I have to go to my mates for this,  don't know if I can be bothered.

• Like 1