• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

I'm going to watch this all the way through just so that I can really enjoy it when Frank is sacked and we start winning with a proper manager smashing every cunt in our way.

• Like 1
  • Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All smiles from our lot shaking hands at the end with Arsenal players, that's half the fucking problem.....mates, friendly, nice nice.....fucking dog shit mentality 

Need @Tomo to tell us how we don't gift points to all trash out of form teams, fucking joke.

Lampard needs to go, this is beyond awful, absolutely zero excuses.

Wow Arsenal was in rock bottom we had a great chance to keep them that way with this suddenly they rise like a phoenix. This is just embarrassing. FFS we have such a good team we shouldn't be loosing atleast this badly!

4 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

Is anyone else having a mixture of emotions rage sadness and indifference at the same time

No I'm just completely deflated now. Completed past anger.

Just now, DDA said:

No I'm just completely deflated now. Completed past anger.

I’ve actually gone full circle. Quite composed now as I’ve finally accepted the reality Lampard isn’t good enough. 

• Like 1

Thinking that Lampard is going to get the sack after this is ridiculous. That will never happen. If it had not happened to Solskjaer or Arteta, it will never happen to Frank. Top 4 is still doable, UCL is on, FA Cup is on. It is frustranting and unacceptable for the team to play like this, it is just beyond awful and unexplainable. But Lampard getting the sack is just not plausible in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Well you knew it would be one of those games immediately.

I'm sorry but I can't watch it. I turned it off. I know I suck as a fan. But I have defended Lamps over and over. 

But we look shit. And a few games where it clicked we looked good - the rest has been awful. 

I actually love the way Villa play. Sadly I can name quite a few managers that have it over Lamps. I don't blame him, he just doesn't have the tactical experience (yet). I think it was a promotion too soon. We just don't seem to be able to grind a game out - we either fly or tank. And lately it's been tanking quite a bit.

Eughh what a shitty day.

• Like 4

It was expected. Weve been poor for ages! Not quite Arsenal level but still....we haven't been in this game at all! They've been the better side from the start and deserve this win! They can easily get more and probably will.

• Like 1