• Kante
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Let me repeat for everyone that's trying to stay positive. 6 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Not good enough, just when we think Lampard is improving he keeps disappointing.

• Like 1
  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this would be the 2021/22 season (next one) then I would question whether Lampard is the right one for this job or not. Next season supposedly is the one we should challenge for the title which I t

Lol 4 games ago - Lampard can do no wrong 4 games later - Lampard doesn't have a clue The TC Rollercoaster 不不不 This season was always going to be a struggle to incorporate new players

For me, the most disappointing aspect of the past two games is the inability to get something out of them when playing poorly. The performances have dropped significantly in the last 2 games with atta

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

Or better, just take Neto out and take the yellow card!

And that's always gonna be Zouma's problem. His defensive flaws get exposed when the game becomes open and he has to deal with 1 v 1 situations.

exactly, Thiago cannot steer him right then

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

exactly, Thiago cannot steer him right then

It's confidence. The players with confidence are great, without average. They need to bounce back

As long as we don't go on a 3 or 4 game losing streak they will be fine.

Let me say, all of this attacking problem will be solved once Ziyech is back. But we made 200+ signing. We should be much better offensively but not sure we do. Last year there was a spell when we struggle to score because Lamp decided to freeze Giroud and Pedro. Once Pulisic got injured and tammy misfired we had no other player.

Just now, Azul said:

Let me repeat for everyone that's trying to stay positive. 6 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Not good enough, just when we think Lampard is improving he keeps disappointing.

12 dropped points from games we should have wonthisone, Everton, and the two SHIT draws versus SOTON and West Brom, and the Manure robbery

that is hallwayor more to last years 22-24 dropped points from chokes

and theseason is only a 3rd of the waydone

• Like 2

Everyone in their right mind knew that Lampard had to prove himself against the better sides, and currently he is failing.

How are you positive after this result? Do you realise what kind of a squad we have? We shouldn't be struggling in these games.

@Muzchap

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Lol 4 games ago - Lampard can do no wrong

4 games later - Lampard doesn't have a clue

The TC Rollercoaster 不不不

This season was always going to be a struggle to incorporate new players with little or no pre-season.

Yes, Havertz has had a bit of shocker lately, but what do you do? Stick him on the bench or play him until he finds some form. It can take players a season to adapt to the PL.

We won't see the best of this team until everyone is fit. We have a couple of injuries, the wheels fall off and it's all Frank's fault.

Let's see where we are at the end of the season - I'm predicting comfortable 3rd place minimum

Oh we probably will finish 3rd or 4th. But i expect us to be much better after 200m signing.

• Like 2

Lampard talked a lot about Wolves' strength being the counter attacks in his post-match press conference and yet did nothing to help stem that...

Lampard talked a lot about Wolves' strength being the counter attacks in his post-match press conference and yet did nothing to help stem that...

Did you notice that we literally haven't using our midfield correctly this game? Our midfielders were playing like wingers and the middle of the park was basically empty. It wasn't working just like the Everton game and nothing changed.

All we did was pass sideways.

Did you notice that we literally haven't using our midfield correctly this game? Our midfielders were playing like wingers and the middle of the park was basically empty. It wasn't working just like the Everton game and nothing changed.

Yes because we mostly have sideway passers in our team. Only Billy is a different type of midfield player that has the quality to play through balls from midfield

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Azul said:

What do you expect when no one is making the runs upfront? Giroud, for one, certainly isn't going to outrun the Wolves defenders.

Yes because we mostly have sideway passers in our team. Only Billy is a different type of midfield player that has the quality to play through balls from midfield

Through pass is not the only option besides sideways passing. Remember how we used to play under Conte etc? We play combination(tiki-taka) football at times. I never see that under Lampard, because the players haven't been coached to do that. I don't see a 1-2 pass in the middle of the park between players, even though that's something even my coach teached me when I used to play football.
  • Like 2
What do you expect when no one is making the runs upfront? Giroud, for one, certainly isn't going to outrun the Wolves defenders.
Everyone talks about runs ffs, we can play combination football. I'm talking about 1-2 passes, remember when Hazard, Willian, Fabregas and Pedro used to do that under Conte?
  • Like 1
Everyone talks about runs ffs, we can play combination football. I'm talking about 1-2 passes, remember when Hazard, Willian, Fabregas and Pedro used to do that under Conte?
You really expect tiki taka football from Werner and Mount? Lol

Werner should play CF, so he is not involved in many ball playing activities. Make those runs and score goals.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Azul said:
19 minutes ago, Jason said:

You still need to make runs to make the 1-2s work and combination play such as this needs work and time on the training ground. We don't have a lot of time between games this season, do we? It's all rest, recovery, minor preparation and then go play again. Not that I think Lampard is a kind of tiki-taka manager mind.

What Conte had, especially in his first season here, was plenty of time because we weren't in Europe. He was able to drill attacking patterns and plays relentlessly into the players. That said, his football also got predictable after a while.

You really expect tiki taka football from Werner and Mount? Lol

Werner should play CF, so he is not involved in many ball playing activities. Make those runs and score goals.

Not tiki taka but basic combination football ffs, don't act smart. Even Southampton play combination football with Ward Prowse and Oriol Romeu

You still need to make runs to make the 1-2s work and combination play such as this needs work and time on the training ground. We don't have a lot of time between games this season, do we? It's all rest, recovery, minor preparation and then go play again. Not that I think Lampard is a kind of tiki-taka manager mind.
What Conte had, especially in his first season here, was plenty of time because we weren't in Europe. He was able to drill attacking patterns and plays relentlessly into the players. That said, his football also got predictable after a while.
He's been here since Aug 2019, all I'm seeing is excuses sorry