• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unreal. 

Rest everyone

Please see my post above – most probably he didn't and even more probably he didn't mean to. It's a language matter. Plus I can understand that living in country of 99,9% single ethnicity makes you le

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stats said:

Rubbish. Misunderstanding or not, UEFA officials are surely educate don matters like this. You do not mention the 'N' word.

Please see my post above – most probably he didn't and even more probably he didn't mean to. It's a language matter. Plus I can understand that living in country of 99,9% single ethnicity makes you less sensitive to certain matters. That was highly unfortunate and unneeded of course, but still, they are just sport officials not diplomats.

And I emphesise I'm 100% against any form of racism, but I'm also aware that racism is totally different thing in 'western' and 'eastern' world, and here they did clash. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Vegetable said:

Please see my post above – most probably he didn't and even more probably he didn't mean to. It's a language matter. Plus I can understand that living in country of 99,9% single ethnicity makes you less sensitive to certain matters. That was highly unfortunate and unneeded of course, but still, they are just sport officials not diplomats.

And I emphesise I'm 100% against any form of racism, but I'm also aware that racism is totally different thing in 'western' and 'eastern' world, and here they did clash. 

But it shows you how uneducated people are on this topic. These words are casually used around by people without understanding the meaning of it.

• Like 2

Barca is a joke. Pirlo didn't have a good start but I see something there. Very promising signs. Also considering what he did with NT and the fact that he proved himself in top3 leagues Ronaldo will always be ahead of Messi for me. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The ref wants a piece of the action way too often lol

Well he is Czech, he thinks he understands everything... :ph34r: