• Gilmour
    • Havertz
    • Anjorin
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Excited to see him keep playing more with us and even more so so Steve Clarke can get him in the Scotland squad as well as we need someone of his quality in there be it from the start or in and around the squad for the Euros as an option. Hopefully he can keep playing well. Obviously still a long way for him to go in terms of being a regular member in this 11 as there are good options in MF but again, he's done himself no harm with last nights performance, he was very good. 

Gilmour McGinn McTominay is an excellent midfield three. Exciting times for you lot. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unreal. 

Rest everyone

Please see my post above – most probably he didn't and even more probably he didn't mean to. It's a language matter. Plus I can understand that living in country of 99,9% single ethnicity makes you le

Posted Images

Perhaps the players needed this result to remind them that we are not good enough to just mail in a victory. It is best to get these reminders when it doesn't hurt that much in our progress.

• Like 3

So, we will face 1 of these 7 teams in the Round of 16:

Atletico Madrid
Gladbach
Porto
Atalanta
Lazio
Barcelona
RB Leipzig

The draw will be held on Monday, at 11am GMT. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Atletico Madrid
Gladbach
Porto
Atalanta
Lazio
Barcelona
RB Leipzig

More difficult: Atletico - Atalanta
Easiest: Porto - Lazio

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Atletico Madrid
Gladbach
Porto
Atalanta
Lazio
Barcelona
RB Leipzig

Had we finished 2nd in the group, we would have faced 1 of these 5 teams in the UCL Round of 16:

Bayern
Real Madrid
Dortmund
Juventus
PSG

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Just avoid 2 Spanish giants. Other 5 should be easy. City will get easiest draw as usual. 

I am betting we get Atletico. To try and prevent it, I am currently trying to put £10 on it. 

Porto please,if not at least Atalanta else Lazio. I think we can beat them all tho.

Gladbach would be fine too. They have looked a bit toothless recently. We are so much better than them individually, they would need 2 extremely lucky days. Timo and Kai know a thing or two about beating them.Their coach has a few interesting tactical moves in his sleeve so we always have to be wary of them.

Getting Gladbach, Atalanta, RB Leipzig or even Lazio would be nice. Someone different for a change!

But we will probably end up getting Barcelona or worse, Atletico...

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Based on probabilities, we'll likely get Gladbach...

Eo0_YltXcAIXPm8?format=png&name=large

It is actually Atletico that is the most likely as Gladbach are most likely to draw Juve and Leipzig, Madrid. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

It is actually Atletico that is the most likely as Gladbach are most likely to draw Juve and Leipzig, Madrid. 

Am looking from our perspective. If not Gladbach, then Leipzig are the 2nd most likely. 

Us getting Barcelona shouldn't be a scare to us. Barcelona aren't the Barca of 5 years ago. They're crap (compared to previous Barca squads).

Not saying they aren't a good side, but saying Barca are a Spanish giant this season, is like saying United are a British giant. They both are based of their history, not the present.

Barcelona are beatable. If we meet Barca, it will be by far the easiest Barca side we face.

I'll be more worried with Atletico, RB Leipzig and maybe Atalanta.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Mana said:

Us getting Barcelona shouldn't be a scare to us. Barcelona aren't the Barca of 5 years ago. They're crap (compared to previous Barca squads).

Not saying they aren't a good side, but saying Barca are a Spanish giant this season, is like saying United are a British giant. They both are based of their history, not the present.

Barcelona are beatable. If we meet Barca, it will be by far the easiest Barca side we face.

I'll be more worried with Atletico, RB Leipzig and maybe Atalanta.

I think we'll stuff Barcelona and it would be the perfect poetic justice as we will do it with the two things they've always lorded over us (youth and 'purist' type football).

• Like 1

I'd rather we just avoid barca and atletico but I'm not scared of any of them. But barca have been struggling but let's not pretend how it'd be an easy game. Atletico are a bit spursy.

But whoever it is its great that that we won the group. I'd rather avoid all of the teams that won barring dortmund.

But Porto or gladbach would be fantastic