• Mount
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Good performance and good win at a bogey ground, especially this coming after the international break.

Mendy, rather than Silva, might be the one who has made the biggest difference to the defence.

Somebody told me to play chris + Rudiger with mendy for research 

TC hype Werner like he's Ronaldo? That's just your wild imagination. 
TC is nowhere bad but if you think it is because of how the forum treats Abraham, then you clearly haven't seen much of Twitter or even Facebook. 
Also, I guess you want fairness here but not sure if that's what you will achieve by doing what the haters do. You're ending up just like them! 

I agree with you that I should not have done those unnecessary comments on Werner and I will stop doing it.

Like I said in my other post. I thought Werner was good today. Everything I usually criticise him for like his passing,dribbling and first touch was pretty good. His finishing and sometimes decision making today was bad and that can happen like it happens with Tammy sometimes.

Yes, I just want people to judge Tammy and Werner the same. It seems to me like one gets praised for everything good he does, while people focus on the negative things when it comes to the second one.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, Tomo said:

On another note we should look at Darlow as the next back up keeper if he keeps this up, looks a complete keeper.

He was incredible. How does a team like newcastle pull class goalies out of the hat. First now Dubravka then this guy. the save on th efirst shot on werner and the reactionon tammy's header were world class saves.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I agree with you that I should not have done those unnecessary comments on Werner and I will stop doing it.

Like I said in my other post. I thought Werner was good today. Everything I usually criticise him for like his passing,dribbling and first touch was pretty good. His finishing and sometimes decision making today was bad and that can happen like it happens with Tammy sometimes.

Yes, I just want people to judge Tammy and Werner the same. It seems to me like one gets praised for everything good he does, while people focus on the negative things when it comes to the second one.

God, hate it that you have made me sound like an old grandpa here! :rant:

Not sure, I am worried about Werner on the left at all. Until his on ball skill improve he will always look average in general but with his speed, power and constant run he is an absolute threat

I think Lampard ball will involve a lot of fast counter attacks and that is where Werner will shine. I thought his ball playing skills were decent today. I don't remember seeing bad technique from Werner today.

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I think Lampard ball will involve a lot of fast counter attacks and that is where Werner will shine. I thought his ball playing skills were decent today. I don't remember seeing bad technique from Werner today.

This. He dribbles with a lot of pace but his touches are very close to him. Just look at the counter attack for example.